It's so tempting to pull them out and give them a huggy... but if they're sleeping, babies should stay in their...

BABY BUGGY!!

YOU DID IT! You’ve collected ALL of the gifts from Finn and Ani’s Baby Shower!

And now that all of the gifts have been recovered, the truth comes out!

Chartrutzie is actually a NICE fairy! She was just cursed way back when by a truly wicked fairy to carry out that fairy’s cruel plans. But, since all the gifts have been found, the curse is broken, and she has her own sweet self back! Here she is at the baby shower:

And guess what happened immediately after the wonderful baby shower? Well… let’s just say congratulations are in order:

Thanks for playing everyone! Remember to “LOVE” (tap the heart icon) below this post! We need 500 or more for the Shamrock Chest in next Sunday’s Facebook Post (it will be posted in the morning of 3/22)!

501 Likes

That was fun, happy,& laughed need more of that! Happiness very clever! So much fun!

27 Likes

Very cute little scavenger hunt!

18 Likes

I Love Finding All The Clues!:heart::heart:

15 Likes

Baby buggy​:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::baby_bottle::baby_bottle::baby_bottle::baby_bottle::baby_bottle:

13 Likes

:baby::sparkling_heart::heart::heartbeat:

8 Likes

Now that was fun… :heart::heart:

9 Likes

Chartreutzie was just havin’ a bit o fun with shenanigans. But with the luck o the Irish luck the wee folk are all happy now.

10 Likes

A true friend in need is a friend indeed.

9 Likes

Yay, that was cool and fun, congrats finn and Ani x

8 Likes

Very fun :heart::blush:🖒 Keep up the good work

9 Likes

Baby shower :heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::brown_heart::two_hearts::heart_decoration::heart_decoration::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

7 Likes

I haven’t seen a heart icon under any of these so I have been posting my own! Anyone else see a heart icon?

8 Likes

Never saw a heart icon so here are my hearts!:heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::blue_heart::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

7 Likes

Agreed!!! Very cute!! Super easy!

6 Likes

:heart::sparkling_heart::brown_heart::purple_heart::heavy_heart_exclamation::love_letter::revolving_hearts::gift_heart::cupid::heart_decoration::blue_heart::green_heart::two_hearts::yellow_heart::orange_heart::heart::heartpulse::heartbeat::white_heart:love to baby

6 Likes

:heart::heart::heart: The story and the hunt! Took me a minute to understand what to do.

7 Likes

It’s right under the post on the top of the page

6 Likes

That was fun! :+1::grin:. A tiny bit confusing in the beginning with instructions ……… figured it out tho :partying_face::tada: Lol. Hope everyone does the same! :crossed_fingers::wink::blush:

10 Likes