Issues with coins/purchases

I’ve made a purchase in February, it was taken from my bank acct but I never recd what I paid for. I’ve emailed countless times and no resolution at all. Another issue, each and every single day we are allotted 20 helps, however I’m lucky to get 15/16 helps and it says I’ve maxed out. Again, no resolution. I simply want what I’ve paid for and what I have earned. I play and put in my share of time and I’m about to delete the game. I’m so frustrated!!

1 Like

I’m sorry, the correct way to resolve this is by submitting a ticket through the game, I would reply with the ticket number I think some how you slipped through the cracks. If you don’t have your ticket number submit it again, or contact where you purchased from, or get a hold of your card company and have them refund you for not receiving your item

2 Likes

It’s been too long. My card company won’t refund.

1 Like

I can relate to your frustration, it is happening to me too, coins, perks and game dropping, writing to service is useless, that are not helpful restoring the problem.

1 Like

I sense your frustration also. Didn’t get my daily bonus today

1 Like

Hi, I feel ya, didn’t get mine today, 1st time it happened to me, & was curious, Did it ever get resolved? Were you also knocked out of the daily count & bumped back to day 1? I was due a chest the next day as well as not recieving my 30min momo cards, even though it directed me to the playing field. Played all day still nothing. Did it appear when you logged out & back in? Thanx in advance,

Send a ticket in to support, while you are on the game click your profile picture and then click the help button and follow the steps from there, it takes 3-6 days depending on how backed up they are

Thanx soo much STP, received a most generous compensation yesterday.

1 Like