Island Storytime: Tax Day Special!

I would pay off my debts, give all my close family a part of it, and buy a house and farm in the country and rescue animals in need.

4 Likes

Well that would be easy… I spend it on house, car and traveling with children and husband… Money is for spending or? :grin:
And I forgot… Send my mom and her friend on nice vacation by the see in some fancy hotel…

2 Likes

First I would buy a house
Then I would take the family on vacation and what’s left will go to my daughters college fund

1 Like

Pay off debt and invest

1 Like

Pay off the mortgage and truck payment. Purchase a farm so I can have a horse again. Share with family and friends and charity.

3 Likes

I save it and draw interest cause I know he’ll want it back :laughing:

2 Likes

A farm food and help others I need

2 Likes

I would pay off the house
Buy a new car
Add in a new caravan
Help the kids
Help the parents

2 Likes

I WOULD FIRST BUY MYSELF A MODEST HOME. THEN I WOULD SPLIT THE REST WITH MY 3 CHILDREN AND 5 GRANDKIDS. THIS WAY EVERYONE GETS BLESSED.

3 Likes

Buy some property and a house, use some towards a trusted charity for Veterans. I would have to invest some and save some for a rainy day.

1 Like

I would get a bungalow so I have no stairs anymore x

1 Like

Pay off debt, help others pay off there’s. Pay taxes on it

1 Like

Buy a new house and retire. :champagne:

1 Like

Buy a new car… and visit the dentist…

1 Like

Fighting for custody of my grandson the whole big deal of it.

1 Like

I would buy a big victorian house to restore and live in.

1 Like

10% to charity, buy My children houses, help those in need then save the rest for a rainy day

2 Likes

Pay off Debt & move to Myrtle Beach

1 Like

I would give to the poor pay off my debt go on a vacation and give my parents some money also

1 Like

Definitely a family vacation, then buy a house and my own vehicle!!!

1 Like