Island Storytime: Tax Day Special!

HAPPY TAX DAY!

This one definitely deals in fiction.

You file your taxes, you somehow receive a million dollar refund. You say “OH NO!” and you attempt to give it back. But the government insists that you keep it. They take responsibility, and guarantee they’ll never ask for it back, but they won’t let you return it.

So, how do you spend it?

Answer below for a chance at 50K Coins, 5 Free Plays, 5 Wilds and 3 Volcanoes! Next Thursday, we’ll choose 10 responders at random and award them!

62 Likes

I would buy a new house.

5 Likes

Pay off all debt, help my son and daughter in law fix up their new home and then retire with my hubby :blue_heart:

7 Likes

I would pay of all my debt, pay off my families debt and take a much needed vacation!!

9 Likes

Buy my husband a new vehicle and make sure my son never goes without!

2 Likes

I would pay off my house and travel and buy lots of wilds in my Tripeaks game!!!

6 Likes

If I were to get a million dollars, I would pay off all our bills, possibly move elsewhere. But I think the biggest thing that I would do is create a charity for the parents who no longer qualify for free childcare but can’t afford to pay daycare until they earn a living wage. A child care bridge basically!

13 Likes

Share and spend. Life would become easier.

l see the world and send my MS packing.

4 Likes

New house for self and family members, pay debts. Then it would probably be spent.

3 Likes

Definitely a family vacation with ALL my family. :heart:

5 Likes

I would pay off debts. Take the family on
a vacation.

3 Likes

Buy lots of coins and things on Tripeaks :slight_smile: so I can up my game!! Pay off debt, help my family and put my boy in college

5 Likes

I would pay off all of my debt. Then I would move to Oregon and live my life fishing and camping every chance I got.

5 Likes

Help our grandkids with college, help our kids financially, and move back closer to family

3 Likes

Quickly… so they can’t change their minds

4 Likes

I would donate it to a local no kill shelter for animals…it’s found money…wouldn’t feel right keeping it when you could use it for good…
:dog2::cat2::horse::cow2::pig2::goat::rat::rabbit2::chipmunk::rooster::bird::turtle::parrot:

10 Likes

I would pat off all debt, buy some new things and invest the rest.

2 Likes

Pay bills obviously and then go on an international wine tasting tour! All they reds in Italy please. :wine_glass::grin:

2 Likes