ISLAND STORY TIME: Day at the Beach! 7/22/21

A nice day wz family

1 Like

Sunny but not to hot. Waves rolling up at your feet. Sand castles made all around you and good snacks in the cooler

2 Likes

Hot day, me, my man, all of our kids… meat cheese and snacks and of course adult beverages :joy:

1 Like

I would be laying there with my husband having people bring me margaritas all day long!

1 Like

A perfect day at the beach is with my family having a picnic with good food and drinks!!

1 Like

This was a good day at the beach.

1 Like

My favorite way and time to spend at the beach is with my kids and wife. I work a seven day rotating schedule. I only get 5 days off a month. I really enjoy the little family time I get with them. Seeing thier faces and how happy they are is all I need. I really don’t care if I win or not but it means the world to me knowing that I brightened up their lives at least for a little while. We ate foods that we haven’t tried before. The experience in itself was one in a lifetime for us. We drank allot of tea and water. We are from the north east area. It takes around 12 to 16 hours one way to the ocean. (Warm) water. Ty

2 Likes

I’ve had my perfect times at the beach running my horse through the water, fog moving in, jumping over driftwoods, and having a picnic drinking Brandy from my flask.

2 Likes

Mine is actually evening. Listening to the waves watching the sun go down over the ocean, sitting around the bonfire with family

3 Likes

Tikiteamers meet at the beach.

2 Likes

Perfect day at the beach is playing with my kids in the water, feeling the waves against my legs. Looking for shells with them and making sandcastles. Not too hot with the wind slightly blowing.

2 Likes

With today situation. Going to the beach can be scary.
Due to all the coronavirus. I go first thing in the morning when the sun is rising. They are very few people out there. Enjoy the breeze coming in off the ocean in the sun coming up over the ocean. There’s nothing like it absolutely wonderful and beautiful :heart:. But of course I have to have a full cup of java. Along with a croissant… that’s my favorite time at the beach.

2 Likes

Soaking up the sun, some snorkeling, with pineapple and watermelon. Sipping it down with a Pina coloda with my hot hubby.

2 Likes

My perfect day at the beach is having family who I haven’t seen in awhile thanks to the pandemic, not only be there but have a checklist of stuff to do. Start with swimming in the water, play with some balls in the water, do surfing, and if possible make new friends. The food would be a mixture of stuff from home like hot dogs, burgers, and chips, while also fishing for some fish to bbq for everyone. Also as a final touch I would have suntan lotion to ensure I don’t get sunburned. After all that playing some Tri peaks solitaire would end the day for me as it is fun to play.

3 Likes

My perfect day at the beach is spending it with family and the sun being out

2 Likes

Under an umbrella, drink in hand, surrounded by friends and family.

2 Likes

Our Team meets at the beach. Playing volleyball while others play the game under their sun unbrrealls . Cooking famous hotdogs, hamburgers and ribs!. At night watching fireworks from the team captains. Where everyone joins to win the summer treasure chest!

2 Likes

If I had a beach near my house, which I don’t!, I would be there with Family, some ice cold lemonade, a comfortable chair and a good book!

1 Like

Early morning on my favorite beach in Captain Cook. Hawaii. A good book and a cup of coffee. It’s quiet, the waves rolling in. Thanking God for my many blessings.

1 Like

Not too hot. No rip currents or sharks, please. Also, not too crowded but some others around.

1 Like