ISLAND STORY TIME: Day at the Beach! 7/22/21

Allrighty… we wanna know - what is your ideal day at the beach? Who’s there? What food do you bring? What drinks hit the spot in the heat? What activities do you partake in? The sky’s the limit!

Reply below for a chance at 50K Coins, 10 Free Plays, 5 Wilds and 3 Volcanoes. We will choose ten people at random next Thursday afternoon and award them the goodies!

26 Likes

A perfect day at the beach is not too humid/hot with friends and games.

2 Likes

Nice day outside with a slight breeze and a few people.

2 Likes

Having my toes in the sand a great drink in my hand and listening and watching the waves roll in

2 Likes

Perfect time after work drive H3 to Kapolei sunset picnic

1 Like

A nice day at the beach is sitting in the water where it comes to shore , small breeze and a Pepsi in my hands enjoy treasure the moment.

3 Likes

Shady beach with a place to throw a blanket down under a tree and watch the waves. I’ll bring a book to read and swim between chapters - taking time to relax, a cooler of lemonade beside me and light foods to snack on. Grapes, crackers, cheese – just enough to refresh.

3 Likes

Santa Monica Pier! Ride a few rides, walk in the water a little bit, flash mob with other Michael Jackson fans. Walk along the shops with a frozen frappe! Get dinner head back onto the beach, relax playing Michael til dusk . At dusk, light our luminaries and sing Heal the World all together, arm in arm. Perfect!

1 Like

A perfect dqy at the beach is any day my family is with me

2 Likes

A great day at the beach for me is relaxation on a warm not too hot day

1 Like

Cool breeze 80° weather good book in my hand & lots of sunscreen

1 Like

Preferably fresh water beach with margaritas and friends. Grapes, cheese and crackers for a snack and if there for a meal, BBQ some burgers.

1 Like

A perfect day at the beach entails 92 degrees with a nice breeze. Pitch a few beach umbrellas, a big blanket and a cooler with lots of water, juice and a few sodas. We make large cold submarine sandwiches and munch on those throughout the day. Jump in the water to cool off and then soak up the sunshine and repeat. My daughter and I love hanging out on the beach. People watching is also alot of fun!

1 Like

My people are my family whom have been separated for so long. Also my friends here at my senior community. Lots of water and then my favorite drink of Malibu rum with pineapple juice. Chicken, salad, watermelon, and cheesecake! Music, laughter, and family love. Of course the sun shining and about 85 degrees.

1 Like

Hanging out with the grandkids. Playing in the sand. Listen to the waves. Having sandwiches and snacks. Watching the grandkids swim in the ocean. Collecting sea shells. Having a nice cold beverages

1 Like

Perfect day at the beach is sun, waves and a cool drink :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Perfect day at the beach would be with my husband lounging on loung chair, nice gental breeze to keep us cool, cooler full of cold beverages and some light music.

2 Likes

Wife, Beer and 2 sand chairs sitting in the water. French bread and salami…purrfect!!

2 Likes

My feet in the sand…I will be lounging on the beach with a mojito in my hand. Enjoying the Crystal blue water and bright blue sky!

2 Likes

Perfect day at the beach would be lots of sun, nice breeze, a fruity drink with family listening to the waves

1 Like