Inactive leaders

How does one delete players that are not active. Some have not played in over a year. We only have 7 active players. The leader of the team also is not active.

Co-Leaders can remove inactive players. However, only a Leader can remove co-leaders. If your Leader has been inactive for quite a while, I suggest that you discuss with the remaining players starting a new club.

1 Like

I was on a team like this several yrs ago. And your club members are correct in everything except one…if your Leader is gone for more than 7 days inactive & he OR she does this often you may get help from tripeaks.com put in a complaint. BUT make it simple & understainding.
That is what i & my club did,after our Leader was gone for 7 days a message came up on the board that if the Leader didn’t come back in 7 more days the club could pick a new Leader OR tripeaks would pick one if we couldn’t decide out of our members…i hope this helps you!!! :hugs:

Thank you for your post, BLwatersNympths! And welcome to the TriPeaks Forum!! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I know leaders can and I think co-leaders can remove players. I am club leader and I delete any and every player once they are inactive 7 days, unless they let me know there is a reason for not being able to play. I check it daily.

thanks for the info. Much appreciated.

1 Like

How do you join another team please? Do you have to wait to be invited or can you send a request?

1 Like

To join a new club without a message saying that someone has invited/recommended you join a club:

• Go to the clubhouse and click on either:
    • the discover tab
      • Search for the club name
      • Click on the club name in the list
      • There will be a Join Now button if it’s public
        and a Request Join button if it’s invite only.
      • Click the button and viola!
    • the Top Clubs tab
      • Scroll through the list until you see a club you
        want to know more about
      • Click on the club name in the list
      • Read the club motto (most have a synopsis of
        their rules there) and decide if you’re interested.
      • There will be a Join Now button if it’s public
        and a Request Join button if it’s invite only.
      • Click the button and viola!

Be sure you say something in the chat as soon as you join. Most clubs will remove you if you join and do not respond to chat within a short period of time.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

2 Likes