I'm new at playing this game....where in the world do I purchase red boosters and what exactly do the do? Thank you!

I have completed many hands and advanced to Tiki Skies levels, and when I go back to past levels, I see gold stars and many levels without a single red star. Huh.

1 Like

@joanp62, the red stars reset every week, (11pm Sunday, Pacific time), which means all red stars are removed, and you start a new competitive leaderboard week. The gold stars stay there forever though.

1 Like

Ok, that explains alot. Thanks.

2 Likes

Youā€™re welcome @joanp62, have fun! :tada: :confetti_ball: :tada:

1 Like

What if Iā€™ve filled all my red stars at most levels (except the expensive levels where you need boosters galore to win a hand)? Do they clear out your red stars within the game as well as on the leaderboard? Thx.

2 Likes

@lovemycatMARVIN, each Sunday at 11 Pacific Standard Time, the game and Leaderboard start over. The game also clears of all red stars on all levels. At midnight you can start playing again for red stars.

1 Like

Many thanks for prompt, helpful answer, Terbaer! Iā€™ll get the hang of this someday:)

1 Like

You are most welcomeā€¦ :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Of course U can purchase red boosters every 3 hours or in increments of 3 hours for $.99 each 3 hour increments

1 Like