I'm Looking for a new club

Island Jumpers. We are looking for 3 players. We chat and communicate.

I need a new club ASAP I do a minimum of 10k and at least 100 tribs a week. Finish cqs and love to chat. I need to leave my current club FAST as we didn’t even get 1 perk last week which I think is really weird because my points alone should make at least 1 perk.

Give us a try. Get-r-Done Trib

Just resting is looking for players! We require 10,000 points a week. Play tributes and have fun! We would love to have you!

Don’t listen to the mean girl. The point of a forum is to reply. Your response was articulat and informative. Don’t let a negative person bring you down. Respond as often as you please. Anyone who hides behind ‘anonymous’ doesn’t deserve a minute of your time :slight_smile:

I think you would be a great fit for Turtle Doves. We are looking for players to play daily, earn 15,000 a week, compete in club challenges, complete club quests, and more. We are fairly new but are actively recruiting. We are Stone currently with great potential to raise our ranking. Come join us at Turtle Doves

We would love to have you friende is club name. Sounds like you would fit in.

We would love to have you. We need good people that will play. We like people to play some tributes and the Club Quest. Tributes give more points but we’re not saying must play all tributes. Think about us “Malta one”

HumanoidD7 is looking for 3 people and you would be a good fit. We complete 6 Perks every round. Come check us out.