I'm being robbed of coins....game freezing up on anyone else?

Yes I’m having the same issues & today it’s worse than before. Its so frustrating so I’m not playing as often!

I’m having the same problem

Same here and now they cutting down the adds to get coins

Yes they took about 4 games of mine

Complain and they will compensate you click on your profile on the left hand side and speak to someone about it in the help section

Ditto to all the above. Our entire team has been having issues for weeks. The last couple of days have been extremely taxing. What really irritates me is if you do a DTD game and try to apply the Point Doubler and the game freezes! You’ve wasted all the coveted wilds and volcanoes, lost the opportunity to provide double Club Points for the team or club points toward a CQ. They never give you back a volcano, wild or point doubler in my experience, just 10-20,000 coins, usually 10k. Plus , the question asking if we lost anything…it’s impossible to accurately quantify losses because you never know when it’s gonna freeze. You may have a fee to play, fee to buy booster cards, fees for extra cards, etc. You may lose game progress towards CQs etc. ABOVE ALL, YOU’VE LOST YOUR TIME! I’ve reported several times with the same canned response and usually no more than 10-15k in coins. Sooo NOT FUN Anymore and lately CQ’s are boring,time consuming and yield cheap prizes. I personally am close to saying goodbye to this rat race if it weren’t for my wonderful team family that I would greatly miss.thanks for the opportunity to share my rant! :grinning:

1 Like

Same thing is happening to me. Game just froze and took 10k coins from me! I could navigate the menu but when I went to play the game it would register any card taps!

I constantly have this issue and it’s a real uphill battle with support. Despite being sympathetic to the fact they must be bombarded all day long with complaints, a group on Facebook had a suggested ticket message as a result of the freezing, crashing and loss of coin, level, booster, etc …

I’ll post below. Maybe we can all keep this ticket going because I think it highlights the likely culprits for the issue in the first place:

SUGGESTION: Solving the freezing/crashing issues.

***1. Stop throwing stars, coins, tiki’s, exclamations, points, and other unnecessary distractions on our screens (in our faces) - on purpose - while playing a game. This drains resources, freezes the screen, and crashes our games. It also keeps us from seeing the game we are playing when things are thrown on the screen to reduce/remove all visibility. ***

2. When a booster is used (such as, trap torches), remove the trap from all cards in the beginning of the game, rather than when a card is turned over. Each time a booster is applied to a card (such as, removing a trap) it freezes the game.

***3. Stop sending messages to the board during a live game, such as, “lucky card” at the last card of the game. Again, this freezes the screen and you’re running the clock out at the same time, draining our game time. We do not need to be told it was a lucky card, and we do not need any messages or other distractions thrown in our faces while playing a game. ***

***4. We know these are the critical issues causing the problems, and clearly you must know this as well. We don’t need another web store. We need the performance/freezing/crashing and distraction issues resolved. Please stop rigging the games against us and help make the experience more enjoyable again. ***

5. P.S. These suggestions have been the main complaint of every person I talk to with this game. It has become such an issue people are banding together to express the frustration and desire for a resolve.

Please consider seriously and advise when some changes will occur because a copy and paste “I hear you message” is less helpful than no response at all. Make us a priority, we are spending a pretty penny that could easily be spent somewhere else and eventually IT WILL HAPPEN. This game is not above reproach. Thank you for your consideration.

1 Like

What she said omg just robbery

This has been an ongoing issue since November. I have countless screenshots & reports to them, have received a small fraction of what I have lost, and finally a response along the lines of… we’re aware of it and will be fixing, but can’t compensate any further blah blah blah.

I’m not just losing coins but nothing has been reimbursed and i tried reaching out and sending screen shot after it crashes like they ask but isk what else to do I’ve spent money over the last couple of weeks(against my better judgement), and lost almost every game played over the last 3 days. I’ve been having these issues of and on for 2 years and each time i Tracy or they act like I’m not doing everything in supposed to do on my end