If I leave a club to join a new club...

I’m planning on joining a team that is more competitive and I have been invited to. Every week I score as many points as the rest of my team each week and I’ve tried to recruit and incentivize but they want to be casual which is great and I want to be competitive.

My first question is what is the best time to leave. We are about to end a club competition. Should I leave now or wait till it ends in a few hours? Will I lose tributes or rewards?

My second question is I was the club leader and I’ve already promoted the current co-leader to leader. Should I post something I’m letting them know I’m leaving or just go?

1 Like

Just let them know that your leaving then no hard feelings, everyone is not as competitive as the next player.

1 Like

I have had great player on my team and the club was missing quest and not communicating. So they were invited to a higher league and left some without saying anything some lied either way it’s discouraging for your team. If you have some great player and want to send them to Oscar’s oasis by telling them you don’t have full time which it takes if you want a strong team. I need stronger players who communicate and play tributes. If offering your best a good team you should do that to help ease the discouragement

1 Like

Gold league is what we are back and forth platinum to gold because we need stronger players who communicate

1 Like

It’s courteous to say you want to try a more competitive team before you go. The best time to leave is after the end of the competition, but you should line up where you want to go before hand by sending requests (if they haven’t already invited you) so the new team can see your level of play. If you leave before the end of the competition, your old team loses your Club points and it will affect their ranking in the competition. When you leave, you reset at zero club points and zero tributes (so good to start a new competition).