I wish we had a short line in profile

I wish there was a short caption line on our profiles - I would like to say “have job/life/kid/hobbies”. Every time I get near the top I get a flurry of invites from clubs that are full of players that appear to do nothing but play this game - so far been unceremoniously removed from two without warning because I wasn’t available during work hours lol…

5 Likes

Please see other post. I understand and work full time. I have a life outside the game…:wink:

1 Like

Just be sure to chat and follow ALL club rules! Good luck.
You could try Salty crew. No minimums, Gold level, please chat and play your available Tribute games when you do play. We have members active almost all hours!

1 Like

I totally agree with you!!!

1 Like

So now you have made 2 posts saying the same thing. We get it. Its hard to find a club that fits your lifestyle, yeah…its hard for all of us to find a perfect club that fits right into OUR lives,seriously? I wish these forum topics would be chosen based on actual interesting and informative things and not so much whiny crap .
Go to CLUBS, recruiting… Jezuz
short caption warning is a good idea for people like you … “likes to brag but is whiny” “I will play when I feel like it”… “not a teamplayer”…“let me run the show” …“needs attention!”

1 Like

Feel free to join Woowoo…we only ask that you not be idle 3 days in a row…would love to have you…