I need a new club asap

Check out questers. We would love to have you on our team. Jewelbn

Come on over to “Just Playing” with logo with tongue sticking out! Would love to have you!

Island friends would love to have you. We are a gold league. Very friendly group. We ask that you read chat, play quest, play tributes and not be gone for more than 20 hours without letting us know. C

tiki tree house sounds like a good fit. I just started the club cause I want good players but not something that makes the game a job. Looking to be able to get perk 6 first asap!

Would love for you to try our team! 5k daily, complete all quests, chat! We are “just playing” logo has tongue sticking out. Currently platinum, but we make diamond often! Come, request to join as we are currently invite only! Give us a try! You could make it a trial basis!

Would love for you to try our team! 5k daily, complete all quests, chat! We are “just playing” logo has tongue sticking out. Currently platinum, but we make diamond often! Come, request to join as we are currently invite only! Give us a try!

Hey we’re the Payneful Players laid back but always looking for a new member :jack_o_lantern::sunglasses:

Our club survivors is a platinum 2000cp and 30 tributes daily

We are usually a gold and platinum team but since we created this new club we do make cq,perks are a little harder since we are building up the club with only daily players that likes to complete cq and perks and can max at least 1/3.and no idles over 18. So if you want to help us build the club up we would love to have you at Peace,love&tiki also I am looking for a couple of co leaders so I will be looking for that as well

Hey Jewelbn come join. The 420’ers. We would love to have ya!!!

Hope to see you!!!
PhxDiva

Please consider us. Super Chicken. Basically few if any rules…other than no “guest”. It’d be nice if you played for tributes but a few of the team doesn’t. Very basic and laid back.

STARTING FRESH is looking for good team members we are a Gold League 15k wkly, play tributes, play perk same as team.

Hi Jewel…please request to join our great team! Mayhem-A-Go-Go!! We have 1 spot open.

We are the survivors we work hàrd on cq we are a gold team.
And we like to have fun.

LoneStarJerseys is a fun platinum level club. Daily requirement is 2500 club points. We routinely get all the perks.Friendly folks… check us out!

1 Like

Check out my team - The ice hotel

Would love to have you onboard

Tiki Amigos is a diamond league and would love to have you.

Second tiki amigos!!!

It sounds like Just4fun may be a good fit for you.