I have not received my end of week perk rewards

Not received my reward today for club tournament how come

Hi @Dmc, were you still in the club at the time the game reset? If so, you need to let player services know your perk chests were not rewarded. Do that by tapping on your profile pic (top left corner in the game), then on Help, then Contact Us at the bottom of the screen.

If you were removed or left after the reset, join another club, any club, then you will get the rewards as if you were still in that club.

If you were removed or left before reset, then the game considers you not part of a club, and not entitled to the chests.

Crossing my fingers for you :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

@CindyLu You are a rockstar so helpful to everyone! The community is lucky to have you!

3 Likes

Awww :blush: thanks Birdie! I’m just addicted, and remember how many times I asked myself “why didn’t I see that before?” or said, “well I’ll be a monkey’s uncle!” when I discovered I missed something for months on end LOL

3 Likes

Are these guidelines available anywhere in the instructions from Tripeaks?

1 Like

It’s really just a well known fact from experience – if you are there when the week ends, and chests are awarded, then you get your share… & I have found, even when our members move from club to club before they collect their chests, they are available when they get to their new club.

1 Like