I am new to the game but very active in my club. I began playing on my iPhone but would like to switch to my iPad. Is there any wat to do this? Thank you in advance.

I am new to the game having just started in the last couple days. I started playing on my iPhone, and would like to know if there is any way to switch to my iPad as it is much easier to see on that device. Thank you in advance…

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @TexasRuby ! Yes, you can switch devices… as long as your TriPeaks account is signed in with Facebook or Scopely.

Have you signed into FB or Scopely in the game on your iPhone yet?

If not, make sure you do, before preceding any further to switch devices. To be sure, go into the game on your iPhone. Tap on your profile pic, top left corner, then Accounts. It should ask you if you want to Sign “OUT” of FB or Scopely. If it doesn’t ask you that, you are not signed in. Go ahead and Sign IN now. This will save your progress so it can be recalled from any device.

Once you know you have saved your game progress by signing into one of those services, then go on your iPad.

If you used FB to sign in and save your progress, then make sure you have FB installed on your iPad, and sign into your FB account,

Then go into the game on your iPad, and open it up. You may be in a guest account when you first open it. As soon as you can, tap on your profile icon, top left corner, then Accounts, then Sign in with Facebook.

It may tell you, they found an account, and will log into that, then say they are permanently deleting the current account. Don’t worry about that… that is the Guest account, and you don’t need that.

Let us know if you have any questions, or need further instructions.

2 Likes