How to use items

I can see my items on the top of the screen but it won’t let me select one to use.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! Are you talking about boosters, such as the screeen shots shown below? If so, you can only select or unselect them before you start playing a level, OR you can activate them when you are playing a level [located on top right].

4 Likes

If you are tallking about the items at the top of the screen shot below, then no, you cannot select any of them as they are informational.

Gems: Tap on CLUB, [MUST be in a club] tap "Shop/My Gem", then tap "Gem Rewards"
Red Stars: Tap on Leaderboard, bottom left and activate by tapping “Use Booster”, it’ll double the red stars you get.
Medallion: Go to “Free Coins” select PLAY
All other boosters: Go to a level, activate before tapping PLAY or activate while playing a level

4 Likes

Yes those items. Once I start playing it doesn’t give me an option to choose any of them. Or it doesn’t let me choose them right before I start playing either. I really want to use the trap torch. It says I have 5 of them up on that top little bar.

1 Like

When I have issues I usually clear the game cache [can be found under apps in your phone] or sometimes I restart my device. If this still does not work for you and game is up-to-date, you may need to contact support…go to MENU, top left of game, tap HELP and then Contact Us and tell them your issue.

3 Likes

Thank you for your help. I’ll try those things.

1 Like

@Scubalovers, I think @Colibri had it in her second post, right? The little booster icons that stretch across the top of the screen. Is that what you were referring to?

If that’s the ones you are talking about, you cannot select boosters there.

Each hand will only offer the choice of 3 boosters. The only place you can choose which of the 3 boosters to use, is either just before you hit the PLAY button, or once you are in the game. Once inside the hand, the 3 boosters choices are in the top right corner. Here is a screenshot of where you can choose them to use them, before you play.

If you are talking about not being able to select them from this screen, and definitely, if you are on an iPhone, clear Safari cache. That has caused a lot of problems with the game!

1 Like

The game chooses which three you can use. You can only choose one or all of the three. It usually picks the ones that apply to the game.
You cannot choose from the top, you can only choose one or all of the three that are on top of the game when you go to play. I usually wait until I need them, then I choose them during the game.
Hope that helps

2 Likes

I am probably posting this in the wrong place. I apologize if this is the case. I keep getting Mike O joining my group and then leaving. He/she had joined and left just as soon as they joined…at least a dozen times. Is this an administrator or is it just someone who is being nosy? Lol……Is this happening to anyone else?

1 Like

If the joining and leaving is one after the other, it could be it kept bringing up your club and the person was not paying attention [if they were new to Solitaire]? I don’t see any point in jumping in and out just to be nosy…LOL…would be too much work in my opinion. They may not be aware they can do a search and if they do know how, not sure name of club to type in.

1 Like