How to get more coins that people aren't aware of??

Primary question- Are there any posts I should answer for fb on here to receive free coins or anything else? Is there another way aside from the fb page to acquire free stuff?

So I have been playing for a couple months and really enjoy this game! The only problem is, I’m coin limited lbs. I watch my ads, I do get my free coins. I use the shrine for free after collecting a medallion, I do all of my quests, and I usually get through each round in a pretty good amount if time, very rarely ever buying more cards. I collect from the fb page daily and have back dated to where they no longer send the stuff it says it will. I replay level 1 constantly to gain small rewards but I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong?

Not to mention my club barely ever collects gifts or completes any challenges. The only reason I stay in my club is because its easy to be first place all the time in multiple different ways because there’s only a little competition lbs

5 Likes

It sure sounds like you’re doing all the right things. Best answer I can give you is to find another club. One that thrives to get Quests done and is more active. If you follow the Facebook Fan Page, they post when you can come on here (forum) to get extra freebies. Best of Luck to you🙂

6 Likes

Thank you I appreciate that! I plan on tracking my progress like I’ve seen other people doing in other posts, I dont spend money on the “shrine” though so I started doing that today. I’ve seen people are restarting (not sure if its per map or the whole game?) But I might do that.
I have 10 pending club requests majority are gold leagues and a few platinum but they have club standards and even though I play all the time, i feel like I’d hold myself to accountable and id lose the fun of it. And how do we use the forum to receive points and stuff?

5 Likes

One of their posts that you can come here and enter for a chance to win is under “The Spotlight.” I believe it’s a few wilds and maybe some coins.
If you decide to move clubs, Gold or Platinum would be my first choice to join, since requirements won’t be as high in the higher Leagues. My club, for instance, I have my members do 4,000 a day and 25 Tributes and you’d be surprised how easy it is to get that done. We are always in Platinum and almost always get all 7 Perks done plus Quests.
I myself like to collect my Medallions until I have at least 20. This way I have more luck getting more wilds and boosters.

8 Likes

Not sure what you mean by restarting. The Red Stars start again every Sunday night, if that’s where your going with that…

5 Likes

No, I’m not sure what they ment either? They said that they decided to restart? I saw the option under my menu but couldn’t find it again and because I was to afraid to click it, il not to sure what restarts?

4 Likes

That’s correct. Joining a strong (er) club offers the best route to obtaining better results. If l you can find and stay in a club that gets all the perks, you’ll notice a big positive difference in your play. The club should be at the platinum level or higher.

5 Likes

You should try a different club, club motto makes a diff. we get club gifts everyday. we comunicate daily as well

4 Likes

Get coins from friends in upper right corner
You can friend up to 30 and they dont have to be in your club and they dont take coins from you. You can get up to 15000 coins every 4 hrs. Its not important to be #1 even thou it’s nice to at times. It takes away the fun if in a club and never get club quests or after session not win chests. Playing tributes get you more perk points. Also take the leap and buy extra cards if you need to. You gotta win to get better points. The 1st island is great like you said for minor things like needing to win a certain amount of games. Great job. There are so many clubs out there. They may have a minimum rule but they dont.usually kick you off if dont meet (I’ve actually seen alot of them that dont follow thru). My club I give everyone chances. I don’t get rid of them If they are trying or read messages and msg if they need help, have questions or let know if phone screen broke or vacation etc…we go from gold to platinum and always end with 5 chest at end of session and sometimes 6. If a club doesnt work for you leave…if one kicks you off go for another! Have fun!!

4 Likes

Move to a club where you are not doing all the heavy lifting by yourself. As long as you can meet the minimum you will find there are greater rewards. At the diamond level I was increasing my coin by up to 500k per week. Never buy extra cards or undo and play tributes to get more club points. Make sure you finish quests that are 20k rewards. Be prudent with your boosters.

7 Likes

Well put , I need to follow that

1 Like

when they say restart, I think they mean they delete the game and restart with a new account. That’s pretty drastic and not necessary. Completing quests is the best way to get coins. The key is to find the right club. Don’t be afraid to move. The game is more fun if you are playing together with other people and everyone is pulling their weight. More rewards, more coin, more play. In our Diamond Group, everyone contributes and supports each other. If they don’t contribute, they are booted. If you decide to join a new group, pay particular attention to the minimum requirements, especially the minimum before going idle so they don’t kick you out.

6 Likes