How many Leaders and/or Co Leaders does your team have?

Does anyone think there is a benefit in having two Leaders and one Co Leader rather than one Leader and one or more Co Leaders?

5 Likes

A co-leader has the same ability to remove and add members as a leader, I feel 1 leader and 2 co-leaders is a good idea especially when co-leaders are on different time zones than if someone needs help there almost always is a leader that is available

8 Likes

Yes I think 2 leaders and one Co leader is good. If one of the leaders cannot for any reason play for a while then the other leader can completely take over

4 Likes

My club has 1 leader and 5 co-leaders

3 Likes

My club has one leader, 1 co-leader. Since the both of us are likeminded we actually lead both, but only one can show the horns. It works perfectly fine for us and the team. I am in Europe, she is in US

4 Likes

1 leader, 1 co-leader, and 23 members that can answer any questions. We all work together.

5 Likes

I have one leader and one co leader
I’m thinking if appointing another co leader in the future to give us a break

3 Likes

We have 3 it gives our leader a break and when they can’t be there

4 Likes

We’re one and one as well. A lot of us have been playing together for 10-11 months

2 Likes

My club has 1 leader and 22 co-leaders, believe it or not. Turns out a good deal. Each week, the role of leader is switched to a co-leader, so no one person has the responsibility all the time. Practically no turnover. Seems to work well.

6 Likes

what a great idea, no one feels ownership over the club!! love this idea!!

3 Likes

As a matter of fact, because there is basically no turnover, there is very little for the leader to do. Change the motto occasionally.

4 Likes

I have been seeing a lot of that too. I don’t understand why some teams have so many club co-leaders. :woman_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

My team has 3 co leaders and it’s worked very well for us. We also have a Facebook group chat so when there is a situation that arise or if someone has an idea we can discuss it only amongst us 4. On a separate Facebook group is our team page which is easier to chat and gather info!

4 Likes

I am trying to find out if you can have more than one leader.

3 Likes

I don’t think so @Gizmo but you can have as many co leaders as you like

3 Likes

Yup - there’s only one spot for the Leader. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

We have 1 leader and 2 co leaders. Usually one of us is on to help and encourage the others

3 Likes