How do I get Tripeaks to Change my Email address?

Well I have a very BIG Problem? I got a new tablet, and had everything transfered over from my Old tablet onto my New Tablet, but my New Tablet won’t take my old Email address that I had originally set up with Tri peaks, and a friend of mine set up a nIdea how Tri peaks
, ever got that addressmail address for me on my new Tablet! But I’ve been having issues with the game and I have NO WAY TO GET A HOLD OF THEM?? BECAUSE THEY HAVE SOME Email address that I no longer use, and that I haven’t had in several years!! ( my son had made this email on an old computer of mine several years ago) and I have No Idea how they ever came across that email address is beyond me?? And my friend told me that she emailed Tri peaks and asked them to change to change it, but they obviously have NOT! SO NOW WHAT DO I DO?
Please can Someone HELP ME??

1 Like

@Cindi_Key, I didn’t know they had our email addresses. Have you contacted them in the game? It’s located in the top left corner of the screen, click on HELP, then CONTACT US. Put your current email address in the contact address spot, then describe your issue.

1 Like

Well how would they contact us if they didn’t have our email, dah, and my Email address on both tablets have same wrong address’s up in the menu boxes, I was so hoping that someone from Tri peaks Solitaire COULD or WOULD answer this :question: