How do I change clubs without losing points!

Want to change clubs

1 Like

You cannot, which is why many people change clubs Friday mornings after reset.

2 Likes

What is not satisfying about your current club? I suggest you pick a few potential clubs and read their club notes, rules and expectations before making the move. It’s hard to find the right fit for your playing style but when you do, it makes the game so much more fun. Wait until your perk week ends to collect your perks first as well. Wishing you luck!:crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Thank you! How do read the club notes? I went to discover a club! Where do they let you see what? Sorry I am lost

1 Like

You have to join a club to read the club notes.

However often times when you look up a club, on their motto, they will list the requirements for the club. An example would be: “3k club pts per day, 21k by reset, no idle 25 hours”

If you can meet the minimums, and I would suggest you join a club where you can handily exceed the minimums, you can join and then read the club notes, if any, for further details.

2 Likes

If you are still looking my club Friende needs players. Our rules are very easy - 10k by end of Tuesday, find tributes, complete your part of club quest, and if you can’t complete one or are going to be idle let us know. Easy peasy :smiley:

1 Like