How do I block an old team member from rejoining?

I removed a member for poor performance. We were open to the public to join. He has rejoined twice and we have removed him twice. We changed it to invite only. Is there a way to block him, so we can reopen to the public?

1 Like

Another way is to see where he is in game progress and change the islands required to beyond where he is at

4 Likes

Thank you so much. That is a great idea!!

4 Likes

Im having the same problem in my club , that island thing dont help as ive set mine to penguin , the ones im deleting are further ahead

1 Like

In this case, you might be better off keeping it on “Private” and spending some time trying to recruit the types of players that would best fit into your Club.

3 Likes

Thank you very much!

1 Like

I’m so sorry. Luckily he hasn’t rejoined yet. I try only removing one at a time, so he has a harder time getting in. I switch between leaving it open and closing it.

1 Like

It’s been months since I opened my clubs to the public. It does take more time to invite, especially because I’m so picky, and I look for those who are in clubs that are not very active, but the invitee is pulling most of the weight, so I hope they realize the benefit of moving to my club. I usually invite about a dozen, and then wait to see if someone will accept it. It’s so worth it.

1 Like

Interesting. We have a slightly different situation. I’m not a leader, but we have a public club with a low threshold to join (I’ve seen folks with 20-30 islands completed). We have a serial joiner-leaver who literally seems to join every few days and leave almost immediately. I think she must just hop to public clubs every day to pick up the club bonus without any sort of commitment. Short of going invite-only, is there any way to prevent this sort of thing? She seems like a pretty experienced player who is just gaming the system.

@andypanda, does she at least click unlock on the free gift? LOL

Maybe you can go Invite only for a couple weeks, until she forgets about your club.