How about giving a (worthwhile) reward of some sort for placing in top 3 on your team at event end?

I was just about to post the same thing. I think it would be a more competitive race to the top. I hope they hear us and add it to an update :grinning:

4 Likes

Love the idea!!! I like the group I’m in, now we may never rank higher than 1600 or complete perk 6. We only have a leader no co-leader, although he is on top of monitoring club progress and members not contributing. This would motivate other members or I would like to think so. I try to chat to create some motivation even buys gifts but nothing seems to do it. I’ve been #1 every week since joining, I challenge myself to get at least 50k points, 600+ tributes and rank in the top 10 red star event every week. The idea of having an in club challenge would fun.

1 Like

However there are alot of players that play minimal until a perk is almost complete than they play hard to finish it, meanwhile the rest that have been playing hard all along and have the higher points and higher tributes don’t get anything because that person waited until the last minute to complete that perk and get rewarded for everybody’s else’s hard work

2 Likes

That is so true, Tracy.

1 Like

Agree totally would be a great idea

Not only would it motivate teams. But it a win for players and the 40 members that work for the game because it’d in turn get players to buy gift to get further club points to be in the top 3 sounds like incentive for players as well as profit for gsn and more money means raises to game programmers. I like it.

2 Likes

I totally agree top 3 should get an additional reward

3 Likes

Depends on the club. In some clubs team members work hard and together every day with a few minor exceptions.

Agree we always try but would be better if top 3 got rewards. I go for top 3 early in week as leader so others on team will try to beat me. More points for club and then I slow down some so I don’t stay on top 10. Much. Its nice when other members get a top 3 spot. They played hard for

1 Like

That would be nice you bust but and get the same as everyone else

1 Like

Not a good idea. As the person who finished the perk is just a part of the whole team work effort. So makes no sense to reward the person who finished it

1 Like

This I think is about the top 3 point for the week in a club :blush::rainbow::four_leaf_clover:

This is an AWESOME idea!

1 Like

And not just a gem headband on our avatars!!!