How about giving a (worthwhile) reward of some sort for placing in top 3 on your team at event end?

Continuing the discussion from About the Ideas & Feedback category:

35 Likes

I agree, might give some more players the incentive to play harder and help more with their Clubs

31 Likes

Totally agree…I have been in the top three in my club more often than not, and would love to earn extra recognition for that.

27 Likes

I really like the idea of incentives for the top three. Maybe a wooden box, gems or something like that for those three.

23 Likes

I totally agree nice chest would be goog :grin:

22 Likes

Great idea! Even though I’d never get it…we have some great players on our team!!

14 Likes

Great idea! That would create a friendly challenge and inventive to get to the top 3… how about one for top 3 people who get the most tributes also?

23 Likes

When I first started playing I thought that was how things worked but now have learned different. I think it would be a great way idea. Gives players something to work for.

11 Likes

How about a prize for completing a perk?

12 Likes

Agree with this idea. I know it would motivate me.

Going into pipe dream territory, would be interesting to add this info to a player’s profile as well. So-and-so has 4 1st places, 3 2nds…etc.

9 Likes

I like that Snar. It would be a good incentive. Probably not for those who never win and of the 1st places. LOL

2 Likes

Since I am generally one of the top three in my club…I think it is a great idea!

5 Likes

I think it would be a great idea to give the top three some type of prize a little team competition could be good?

8 Likes

Would not cared for this. As far as ranking, the top scorers at the end of the week bring up the club’s rank. However, they do so on the backs of those who worked hard early in the week. As club leader, I most value the top scoring Weekend Warriors who get us past perk 6. To me the are the true VIP members because they set the club up for success. Rewarding those who play hard at the end of the week is not in the best interests of a club. It takes more coins and more effort to earn club points early in the week. It is easy to score points after all perks are completed, especially once the Gold Tiki is available.

8 Likes

Good Point!! We have had certain people that lag until the Gold Tiki arrives and then sail by the others.

2 Likes

A leader designated award would be perfect for this…you are totally right

5 Likes

I agree! It would be nice

3 Likes

I think it’s pointless to have the Top 3 Contributors announced without any reward. I as a Leader don’t spend money on the game, and could not afford to buy gifts for them . Tripeaks needs to give them something or just don’t announce them. Our team knows who does what,anyway.

5 Likes

That would be a great idea. Maybe some of the players would step if up and feel like they have something to gain if they played some more if there was some goal to obtain

7 Likes

Sorry Lola. Do you mean a prize for the person who completed the perk or the team? I have worked on a perk all day to get it finished and then someone comes along and has been on 5 minutes and completes perk. Completing perks is a team effort and by completing you get the benefits in the daily club bonus. :slight_smile:

8 Likes