Horrible greedy money scheme!

SO SICK of this ridiculous, thieving game!

I’ve been playing this game for years. It used to be a lot of fun which is why I’ve stuck around for so long. That simply isn’t the case anymore. The game has turned into a greedy, money scheme. To think this is a “free” app is a joke. You will not play very long or advance unless you spend your real, hard earned money; and even then, you will lose lose lose.

I needed one heart card to complete a level, and the game would not give it. I spent 12,000 coins on two boosters and then 3,000 coins just to begin the level. I then paid 6,000, 12,000, then 15,000 coins for extra cards trying to get ONE heart card to complete the level. The 15,000 coins I used for the last set of extra cards were purchased in the store with my real money. In total, I spent 48,000 coins and $1.99 of REAL money and the game didn’t produce one single card with the suit that I needed to finish the level. I’ve been playing this game and spending REAL money for years. The game has become a money scheme and a rip off. I don’t mind spending money in order to support app developers that produce an honest game. This is not the case with this game. I want a response and a refund.

6 Likes

Yeah that’s pretty awful results. The odds are very high that you would have received the suit you needed. But first as far as play. There should be no reason you need to use so many buy mores. The max buy mores you should use in almost any circumstance for a 3k cost game is 2 AND only if that results in getting 4/6 red stars and/or winning a tribute. That’s a total cost of 3k+6k+9k =18k to get back around 3k to 4k for a loss of 14k, but least you get red stars and tributes. Once you start going into 12k/15k you are definitely in the non-long term successful road. Paying 15k for 5 randoms… I mean that’s the cost of 5 games you could be using.

There is no reason any single game would be worth paying 50k in coins. A win is only worth around 2000 to 2500 after all. Max of 2 buy mores then move on.

Next you should not put yourself in situation where you are down to 9k coins. That’s a death knell. As for spending $1.99. Spending actual money is a personal decision but you should buy better value items. A flash sale that goes up frequently is the .99 for 2 volcanos and 7500 coins or 4.99 for 230k coins. That’s probably going to be among the better 2 items to spend money on, if you decide to make that choice.

6 Likes

I know I should’ve just gave up but I guess I got to a point like “this can’t be real”. I really couldn’t believe that the game was about to rip me off like that. I’ve played the level over and over and over, I thought I would’ve had it this time so I guess I went “all in”. Hindsight is always 20/20 but it’s still a shame the game has come to be this greedy.

1 Like

I refuse to put in real cash. I am afraid when I get on that road it is a slippery sloap.

3 Likes

If you notice in the goal area it shows a 4 that means there were 3 more cards under that…
I would have gave up and tried another key marked game…

3 Likes

I’ve been playing a few years now and refuse to spend a nickel on this game. It has become a real blood sucker game with greatly diminished perks that can be earned. Seems like to play for perks, you have to buy and spend perks never close to the prize you seek. Seems like every time you’re close, you couldn’t clear a deck if you had 20 additional cards. The developers of this game must be bazillionaires several times over. I’m pretty much going to run down my coins and call it a day. I’ve read where some players spend several hundred dollars a week; if you look at the top clubs, there’s no way they could have those totals without big (and stupid) spenders. You’d do better in Vegas.

2 Likes

What’s the problem here? You don’t spent money, that’s fine. The game gives out free coins every day, one can access freebies through the games Facebook page every day. Teams run the gamut from rookie to legend. There must be a team that is suitable for everyone, top legend type players to people who want to just relax and play with no stress and all the variation in between. There is no mandate that everyone must be on the best team and have the most rewards. If one desires to be in the toughest leagues there is the easier option of spending money or the harder option of playing smart and having mediocre results now to have big results later.

2 Likes

I am having players quit because it has gotten impossible to win games without boosters, more cards etc. It isn’t as fun as it was a couple of years ago, not even close. Really a shame the way they have set it up to just want you to spend money playing.

3 Likes

I agree. It’s no longer fun. Some clubs badger members to play for high earnings and minimum tributes, which can’t be done without big credit card bills.

2 Likes

I already spent a lot of my money and say I won’t do it again but find myself doing it again and again so please don’t do it!

2 Likes