Hidden coins in the levels

Has anyone found hidden coins thru out the game?

2 Likes

Hi @CKB-1, letā€™s see if this link works. There is a topic about hidden coins, with lots of cool info:

:slight_smile:

18 Likes

Thanks @CindyLu yes I found the fish and another player in our team found the balloons. Will have to pass the others on to the team.:grinning:

6 Likes

OHā€¦ I can hardly wait to try this trick!!! THX so muchā€¦ fingers crossed

4 Likes

Good luck @gags66 the ones we found get easier to spot once you finally see them.:blush:

6 Likes

I have spotted them and lured some in! Tyvm!

5 Likes

Where are the 10,000 coins people have spoke about??

3 Likes

@VeraLang, are you asking about the 10 links worth 1,000 coins each scattered around this forum? Of so, do a search for the word scruvy. All the free coins links are about fruit & mention the word scurvy. :smiley:

9 Likes

No there is some way to copy a link from this forum to your browser and you automatically get 10,000 coins.

1 Like

Oh, Iā€™m sorry, I havenā€™t heard of that one.

2 Likes

I think Itā€™s the one Cindy Lu is speaking of. You can get the 1000 each by find them in the forum one at a time but if u donā€™t want or canā€™t find them u can go get all 10,000coins at one time. They did this because they said it was confusing to some. All 10 of the links are Tiipeaks posting, I believe they r in the original Tripeaks posting that posted this special game. I was told that when u find them u can do as you mention. I hope that helps.

2 Likes

Hello. I am going to give you clues how to find the freebies on Facebook.
Go to the Solitaire TriPeaks Facebook page (please friend it).
GO TO PHOTOā€™S and click on any photos, read the dtails because sometimes, you have to do something to get the coins, most times you donā€™t. After you read about the photo, click on ā€œsee moreā€ and a link will be provided. Click on this link.
If this link does not work for you, you will then send a ticket to the Helpdesk and they will correct this issue.
(This will happenā€¦so just remember this - click on Menu (upper left corner) Click on Help, scroll to the bottom, click on Contact Us - answer 3 questions and they will ask the email that you use on Facebook and they will reply to you via email. Be sure to watch your email because they will provide a ticket number and the next email may have a question or comment and they will award accordingly) based on their research).

When I first started these games, I wished that I would have read everything under the Help Buttons, Guide Buttons because there was so much info that would have increased my game skills had I read it in the beginning.

Lastly, when I began, I was able to click on several photos a couple of weeks back and collect all the freebies, coins, etc.

Happy Collecting and have fun playing. I hope that you are playing in a Club. We work as a team to get higher earnings - in coins, etc.

6 Likes

I had no idea there was hidden coins and I been playing a year! Thank you!

2 Likes

Thanks so much! Iā€™m a new player and have never heard anything about this. Thanks to all

3 Likes

Nice job inhiscare, i didnā€™t get to this until now. Iā€™m just learning how to use thisšŸ˜ƒ

2 Likes

If you are just joining, you can back as far as a month and get rewards/coins on the Solitaire Tripeaks page. Of the balloons, those are worth 3 coins each and the fish are worth ten. Did that one day after my cards ran out on the game but I still had time left. Another thing, turn on your notifications and every 20 minutes, youā€™ll receive coins. They start at 1,000 and can increase according to how many perks if you are in a club that your club has completed.

1 Like