Hello All ..... Looking 4 Friends

Hello all I am fairly new & addicted to this game. I play everyday ALL DAY … I need a club that’s more active and enjoys talks and helping!:grinning::heart::muscle:t5: Add me on facebook “Esperanza Morgan” … I’m a mother of 7 and grandma to 2 with a handsome husband … I’m outspoken, and goofy :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue: at times. Looking for friends to have fun, chit chat sometimes and enjoy helping! Can’t wait to meet you ALL!!:heart::purple_heart::heart::purple_heart::heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

6 Likes

Hi Esperanza!
Are you looking for a club?

2 Likes

Yes I am current one nobody plays or really helps

2 Likes

Hi Esperanza. Poi’s Kennel Club is looking for members. We were at Diamond level recently dropped to platinum and building our way back up.

2 Likes

I will say this I have a very good group of players but I guess they’re all too busy playing to chat which is what I prefer people do in my room, but rarely has anyone ever said a word except me, I’m always trying to chat, but to no avail SupEr Starzzz is my club, feel free to drop in and plau…I’m Tony

1 Like

Come and join us? We are called Full English,we are a gold league club,looking for daily active players who like to chat,we are mostly based in the UK,but have other nationalities as well

Check out GoGetters25. We need 2 more good players, but no pressure. Joan

Tony…you can join us if you wish. You too Esperenza. We don’t talk a whole lot…only on occasion and then only about 3 of us. We currently only have 19 players. We’re called Steezy.

well, I have my own Club, and Its been going on 6 months now…i kinda feel committed, even though I’m usually the only one talking.

Find us. We have one opening. We would be a good fit. I have 5 children and 11 grands. We chat. We all like to play. We have a great leader.
We are justMe. We have a FB group as well to help club members find all the goodies.

Come join Nana’s Natives. We have a great and friendly team! Right now we are full, but check back. We get 5 chests every week and we help each other. Rules are easy and fair to all the team!

Hi Esperanza, have you found a club, yet! Play Everyday (look for the one with Martha as the leader) would love to have you! We are a Platinum Team with a ‘family’ feel! Many team members have been on our team for more than a year!

gliding tikis would love to have you all! We are chatty! We are a gold team right now but usually a platinum team. I have lost a few players to this crude going around! Please feel free to come check us out!

Would love to have you! Come join Gliding Tikis