Having trouble loading game

Anyone having problems with opening the game? Opens then shuts off.Its been over a day now

A friend of mine is having the same issue this morning. I can play but the game randomly shuts down.

Was playing then watching ads yesterday until about 12 hours ago. The game locked up, then wouldn’t stay on with reset. Cleared the cache - no help. Cleared the data - the game loaded. At first I blamed the ad, but some things changed in the cards presented. The built-in boosters: wilds, clear all red/black, +3 cards, are gone from the islands that had them. This on an Android 9. I checked the Android 5 and it still has those built-in boosters. Something changed and it was related to difficulty opening the game.

About 3 hours after the first post the built-in boosters reappeared.

Can’t load game…ugggg

OK I uninstalled game and reinstalled and got the game back!
Good luck

1 Like

Gmail and other Android apps crashing on phones: Here’s Google’s simple fix - CNET

1 Like

I’ve had problems for months now! Game will crash at any given moment. After each hand, in the middle of a hand. Random and constant. I went from playing several hours a day to just enough to fulfill the tribute’s or competition. Just get too frustrated.

I did but it seems to have fixed itself and it’s been good ever since.

1 Like