Harder to win anything

I feel like the game is getting harder to win anything. You have to use so many coins to win a level or complete anything. Does anyone else feel like this? I love the game but I feel like I am blowing through my coins.

19 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Agraves05
Iv done a lot of what I call smarter not harder playing to get my coins built up…
But can understand how you feel going threw your coins quickly as it is very easy to do if you force wins using the more cards button…

6 Likes

I find game wins and losses ebb and flow. Some weeks it’s hard to win, even with extra coins and boosters, then the following week, I see the wins oping up pretty regularly. Hang in there!

6 Likes

I could not agree more, I feel that the company is just on a push to get a lot of extra money. Fortunately for me, I haven’t sunk but a handful of cash into this game, so it wont be too much of a hard ship to walk away. Too bad, it was right fun, for awhile!

9 Likes

Totally agree, seems like its way harder to win games. I am mot willing to stick money into a game im not sure i want to stick with because its so hard to win. This also makes it not so fun to play as it used to be!!

10 Likes

I feel like that as well. It cost so much to buy any of the bundles as well. I spend lots of money buying all the time that it I’d now getting to the point where it is not so much fun anymore but

7 Likes

I completely agree with all of you! I’m disabled and I stay at home a lot so I turned to playing this game to pass the time and keep my mental state a bit challenged so I can keep alert. I’ve spent a small fortune on this game! And lately I have really started paying attention to my purchase amounts. I would buy a package for say 17$ and apple charges my $27! Every purchase I made since I started playing this game about six months ago has been almost doubled in price. I get apple needs taxes to be paid on each purchase, but I’ve literally spent about double the price for each purchase. If it $17.99, I get charged $26.00 And, it’s getting harder-A LOT HARDER- to win each game. I love this game but I can’t afford it any longer. If anyone else has the same issues with how much it costs and how hard it’s getting to win a game, please let me know so I will know that I am not the only person feeling like I’m getting screwed. Thanks

3 Likes

I totally agree with you, very rare you can win a game without using more coins, they should reduce the amount of coins you have to pay for more cards.

2 Likes

You should learn to buy jems in the shop.as you play you earn them and then you use them.and you don’t lose your money.
I love this game.

3 Likes

I totally agree. It used to be easier to build up your coins. Some of the quests have become so expensive, I quit playing them. Finding 130 cards for a measly 4 free plays is treating us like fools. This game was so much fun 1-2 years ago, not so much today. Now it’s just a money grab. Obviously the developers do not read this forum to see the discontent.

8 Likes

The solution to spending too much is to just move down. Often times the pressure to spend is based on the requirements of your club or personal goals (red stars). Lowering the goalposts should have a positive impact on your spending cause you won’t need to win that game.

8 Likes

I’ve been on a bad losing streak for a month. Win maybe 5 games all day if that.

2 Likes

Unless you “have to” win for a club quest (that requires it of you), don’t worry about winning the game.Just earn some coins and have fun. You can play a LONG time when you don’t keep paying coins to add cards. It’s cheaper to play that same game again than to add cards! Unless you are super close and want the win, don’t add cards. I’ve joined a club that shared this hint, and I’ve been able to last throughout the day. Also, do you know that if you click on the boats next to the islands, that there are some inexpensive games on them? It’s a good way to play cheap and get more stars.

4 Likes

I’m a apple user and use iTunes cards to purchase on double gift days I review my purchases regularly I normally by the 20$ gift and taxes are just a few dollars,
That seems suspicious :unamused: that’s it’s almost double the price, I would be looking into that.
Best of luck

3 Likes

I’ve been playing 2-3 years and have not spent a dime, and I never will. I’ve seen the rewards go down and the cost go up. The developers have gotten greedy with their success. When my coins drop, I usually only play for tributes and just collect free coins. Especially the reward one every 20 minutes. With a little discipline, you can build your coins back up. During that time, I never play games that require using any perks. You can burn through thousands and thousands of coins that way.

3 Likes

Yep I’ve gone from 2.4 million coins down to 700,000 I lose about 100,000 each challenge. These new hidden challenges are bullshit and they have removed all the other challenges all together so you can’t play your tributes while playing your challenges. I’m basically done with the game I refuse to spend money on it so when my 700,000 is down to zero I will delete it off my phone !

3 Likes

Yes…I’m more miffed about the stupid thing crashing every other move!

5 Likes

I have never spent money to play any game. I play the games for fun , and relaxing.
So why can ok change the fame alittle with the gems . Let us win jems .
If not I might j u st leave the whole game.

4 Likes

My game crashes almost every other click also am so close to deleting the game. Got removed from my club also

2 Likes

I quit playing the challenges–some costly games will give you zero or none. You have to play a bazillion games for a meager payout. No fun losing thousands of coins r boosters for so little.