Hard to win games

Is it just me or is anyone else finding it harder to win games?
I only win about 1 out of 10 games, unless I buy more cards!
I have had to leave a few clubs as I can’t keep up with their rules.

7 Likes

I find that it is just the way the game is; there will be days you’ll win one after another and days where you won’t. I don’t force win [using booster, more cards or undos] so I don’t use up a lot of coins. Learn to use your resources wisely, for example when there is 1 card or a sequence of card left and the more streaks you get the better the payout. Go to levels you normally get coins on, but don’t stay there too long, move around. Also, find a club where the rules are obtainable to you or a relax club…most of these fall under gold league and build your coins there as you also learn to play strategically.

4 Likes

I totally agree. Years ago I would play for about an hour a day. End of week, I had earned 60K in club points. Now I play for three hours a day, earn maybe a third the boosters we used to, and only have 25k to 30k club points at end of week. They have changed the game so much due to greed. They have you going thru coins like crazy because they want you to spend real cash, and a lot of it. I absolutely refuse to give the real cash. Haven’t for a few years now.

4 Likes

This is very true I find that you can go through a whole deck of cards did not play not one on there is definitely something wrong with that

5 Likes

You can go through all the cards and play not one on the board. It’s happened to me trying to get tributes. I know that definitely doesn’t make any sense. Also how do you go through 150,000 coins in 5 minutes? Don’t understand

3 Likes

Wow!!! NO ma’am. You are so right… I joined a team last week but every time I win and get ahead… then I lose twice as much… my tiki is going against me. Lol but yes easy is the new Hard!!

3 Likes

And if I do win, the payout is less than before, only winning a few hundred more than my 3,000 entry to play on many levels

2 Likes

It’s a fun game but it has become an expensive game to play

1 Like

It is not just you. My whole team is complaining about it. I’ve literally lost over 4 million coins since the middle of January. I don’t know how players continue to play without a huge stockpile of coins. It is absolutely ridiculous. This is not Fort Knox. Either up the rewards, or bring playable hands back to the game. To the poster who said to move to an obtainable gold league and learn to play strategically, I don’t think that is a solution. A gold team cannot earn the rewards that will generate the coins. That is completely disregarding the dig and sail comps. That is the real coin suck, but the payout for 1st place especially in the sail comp is really good.

1 Like

I agree with you; what I posted was not a solution, but merely suggestions. Everyone has a different perspective. What works for some of us, may not work for others. Some are competitive, some are not. Some pay to win, some play for fun…and on and on

1 Like

This is the exact thing but I’m dealing with. I’m getting so frustrated with this game. I’ve never taken this much time to look up a place to complain about it.

1 Like

Exactly that when you’ve spent your last…

1 Like

It’s not just you… I played the same level over and over without purchasing more cards and without using boosters just to see how many times it would take to win it. It took 46 tries before I finally won the level. That’s 138,000 coins spent to play a single level. Most times I was only able to pull down 10 or so cards and it was a low paying level so at best i would get about 700 coins back. When I did win, it paid 3,023 coins. Gross: 102,777 coins SPENT. I’ve been playing for 7 years so I’m not a bad player…

Our team has stopped digging to win… we simply dig until we get gold once and then all collect the 60 gems. The boat race is ridiculous… I have 3 accounts and did not win a single hand on any one of them without using extra cards, boosters, and wilds for 2 out of the 3 days. The second day I won 3 games… 2 on one account and 1 on another.

This has become the norm rather than the exception. It use to be that the games got hard when there was a good perk 7 or when they were going to release Double Gift day. Now games are next to impossible all the time. I use to make purchases regularly on all three accounts but now that they have decided to be so greedy, I have stopped. When I run out of coins and goodies, then I’ll just stop playing. The sad part is that they don’t care even a little.

1 Like

Things are getting worse, quickly. Club quest used to be let’s say, play 25 games. Or 30 games. Now, play 45. And reward is smaller than ever before. In Baily’s quests. Used to have to play either 3 or 4 new games to get reward. Now, 10 new games. Seriously, 10. The rewards are not worth what you’ll would be paying anymore at all. Also for club quests, it was 12 or 14 players needed to complete. Now 18 members. So in gold level, you are not going to get 18 members to play 45 games.

Also I just saw on the site here they are explaining to newcomers about the ones where you have to hunt all over. You can pick your reward. In the example shown it shows that you can win 10 boosters. When was the last time you saw that? I have seen as low as 3 and 4, but have not seen a reward of 10 boosters probably in well over a year.

With this latest grab of greed, I am seriously considering quitting playing all together. I have played this game for several years, made some good friendships on the team. But they are just making it a frustrating hard expensive place to be. Sad really, used to be a fun relaxing game. No longer at all.

3 Likes