Gold Rank Member Looking For A Club

Hi Loribee! My fiancé and I had started a new club several weeks ago after playing on a platinum team for a longtime (him longer than me). It is called “The A Team” & we’re in gold. We have room for you and if you haven’t already found the perfect team or club rather than please come give us a try! We are competitive and we hope to be able to move up, but if not that’s OK. Also we totally understand that life is priority. Best wishes in your search! Thanks :smile:

Just sent a request. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Loribee…if you did not find a new team yet, Showmetheapples would love to have you join us. We are a top 10 friendly Platinum team (with most players being on our team for several years) and our Perk Order is 126354S. We ask all our players to always check Club Notes, use Chat to write “maxed” when they complete each Club Quest and let us know if they will be idle for an extended period of time. Our Daily Club Minimums, that we all exceed, are 3,500 Club Points per day and 25 Tributes per day. Playing in the Club Competition is optional. We do not compete on weekends but merely everyone qualifies and the first few active dig one hole for gold and stop so we take 5th place (50 gems is better than 0 gems!). Midweek week with Golden Tiki those who wish to participate dig must dig with a minimum of 10 shovels. My team does 2x Club Gifts and it varies from month to month how many players participate but buying a gift is definitely not a requirement!

Come check us out! Trial basis, if you don’t like us, what have you got to lose? Friendly team, 8k daily or 42 weekly, max all quests, communication is a must! Would love to have you! “Just Playing” logo with tongue sticking out, currently platinum but with your help we could be diamond! Come on over![quote=“Loribee, post:1, topic:81407, full:true”]
Hello, I’m a returning player after a couple year hiatus, and would love to find a club more suitable to my play than the one I’m in.

I can average 25,000 club points and 300 tributes a week, give or take some weeks. My play is consistently Gold League, can do digs and complete in most club quests, but can’t commit to all.

I’m in a Platinum League but would be fine with Gold. (I’d love to at least complete Perk 6 weekly by Monday or Tuesday if possible) But I like to explore the game and am finding all my effort is going toward club quests which gets really dull. I prefer to focus on the good club quests that offer more than just some coins or a few free plays. (It just doesn’t make sense to me to spend hours and 50,000 coins just to earn 20,000 coins, but things like gems and wilds, I’m there!) Maybe that makes a Gold league club more my speed?

I’m BIG on buying Club Gifts when there are 2x specials going on. So looking for a club where members know to “thank” so I get the most fir my $.

Issues with my current club: It’s very chaotic with people perpetually coming and going, some players playing under multiple accounts. It makes it very difficult to get to know any of the club members. Several are friends IRL so the chat often goes in a direction that excludes the rest of us. I’m not looking for best friends, but would be nice to at least get familiar with team members and not feel the odd one out. I think they are trying for Diamond League, and I just can’t keep up with that. As mentioned, happy with Gold or middle Platinum, but I do like to get those Perks.

I

Hi Loribee, Come check us out! Trial basis, if you don’t like us, what have you got to lose? Friendly team, 8k daily or 42 weekly, max all quests, communication is a must! Would love to have you! “Just Playing” logo with tongue sticking out, currently platinum but with your help we could be diamond! Come on over!

Hi! We would love to have you join Tiki Paradise!
Check out our Club notes and see if we “fit the bill” :blush:

Hi there. You sound perfect for my club Mereves Tikis. I’m looking for solid players. We are a really friendly happy family. Rules are enjoy the game play the tributes and complete the important club quests. Digging is optional. Come chat with us. I guarantee you’ll stay. Mereve x

Hi i would be a good fit for the team how can i get in?
I am many times club champ in the top 3 and always max cq (unless the game is cheating haha) please let me know

Hi @Karen_Adrienne we are currently on invite only so if you can tell me what team your in and I can send you an invite or you can just search “Resty Place” and request to join. Once you’ve been accepted you’ll be able to get right in.

I am in Hooked now… i thought i got an invite but then i didnt get added…. Try me again please… thanks.

Hi there IF you can do minimum 45-50k plus a week, play tributes & red stars, max ALL daily club quests, know how to use chat, try us. Tiki_scotland
We are Platinum looking to go back to Diamond :wink:

Our club The Incredibles with Marla as club leader is looking for new members. We try to get perk 6 by Sunday or Monday we play the club quests and do digs. We are flexible with people who have lives as long as you are communicating. We are currently platinum and go back and forth between gold and platinum. We have been having trouble with some team members who are not completing quests so are looking for some more players who are willing to work for them. We would love to have you join us. Come check it out. :slight_smile:

Hello We’re a dedicated platinum level team looking to fill our roster. Please Look up “THE Club” and come join us!