Gold Rank Member Looking For A Club

Hello, I’m a returning player after a couple year hiatus, and would love to find a club more suitable to my play than the one I’m in.

I can average 25,000 club points and 300 tributes a week, give or take some weeks. My play is consistently Gold League, can do digs and complete in most club quests, but can’t commit to all.

I’m in a Platinum League but would be fine with Gold. (I’d love to at least complete Perk 6 weekly by Monday or Tuesday if possible) But I like to explore the game and am finding all my effort is going toward club quests which gets really dull. I prefer to focus on the good club quests that offer more than just some coins or a few free plays. (It just doesn’t make sense to me to spend hours and 50,000 coins just to earn 20,000 coins, but things like gems and wilds, I’m there!) Maybe that makes a Gold league club more my speed?

I’m BIG on buying Club Gifts when there are 2x specials going on. So looking for a club where members know to “thank” so I get the most fir my $.

Issues with my current club: It’s very chaotic with people perpetually coming and going, some players playing under multiple accounts. It makes it very difficult to get to know any of the club members. Several are friends IRL so the chat often goes in a direction that excludes the rest of us. I’m not looking for best friends, but would be nice to at least get familiar with team members and not feel the odd one out. I think they are trying for Diamond League, and I just can’t keep up with that. As mentioned, happy with Gold or middle Platinum, but I do like to get those Perks.

I was in a great team when I played a couple years ago, but had to quit due to life’s demands. And now they’ve all disbanded. Would love to get back to that “committed but not crazy-committed” group of people I enjoyed before.

So thats my resume. Hopefully someone out there thinks I might be a good fit for their team. Please let me know!

2 Likes

Hi! We are seeking a new player at chill island, gold level but recently started doing perks 1-3 then 6, getting Goldie on Tuesday/early Wednesday the last two weeks and would love to keep that perk order going. Losing a good player at reset today and will have a spot. You would be a very good, top 10 player on our team from the stats you mentioned and we’d love to have you. I’m beebee, a co-leader. Debz is our leader. Check us out if we sound like a good fit for you!

Hi Loribee,
Ghost Ship is looking for active players who chat, play tributes and want to be a team player. Lou is our Leader. We also have a Diamond club if you want more competition. Feel free to PM me if you want to know more: Deby Schelle

1 Like

Hey @Loribee The Resty Place is a gold league team that would love to have you. Here are our rules. Let me know what you think. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi beebee, Your team does sound like a good fit, thank you for replying. It currently shows 25 players. Did you already replace the team member who’s leaving?

Hello, FreekyTreehouse needs players we are down 4, 25k week 150 tributes and just complete CQs. Last time on double gift box day 31 were bought. Thanks

1 Like

You’d fit great with our team - Sunny Dlites! We are looking for two new players. 15k & 100 trib & 4 club quests completed weekly minimum, and coordinate digging for club competitions on message board. We are usually a Platinum club but sometimes (especially when short players like now) we go to Gold. Please send us a request to join!

1 Like

Check out my club - Ice Hotel- were plat but lower end. We got demoted week b4 last as lot of team for life/family breaks/issues! Thankfully we’re back in plat this week now!

We understand life gets on way so just ask you to communicate. We have a FB so members can pm the leaders if don’t want to post on chat!

Digging is optional but most participate. We ask min of 6 shovels. But if you to busy pls just don’t qualify! CQ are our priority but we don’t do them all :wink:

24hr Max idle unless commicated. 15k min but most exceed

I look forward to welcoming you to our family

1 Like

Try Rest your Bones, we need a reliable player. DJ

1 Like

Hi Loribee
I play for a club called Quest Hunters and
you look like you would fit in well xx

1 Like

Hi…we like players who know how to play…that simple…Most have been on team long time, just lost couple…we like banter and chatting…during 2x gift boxes…many of us buy and ALL thank…we have several jumpers also…
U will love this club as we are all “Usual Suspects” Plat every week 6 by sunday nite latest…I am Moondoggie Cj hope to see u become an Usual Suspect…lol minimums 15k 100 trib 36hr isle…but as said…just want players who like having fun and like to play Team does 800k to 1mil weekly.

Loribee lazy river is a gold team looking for players who will play. I have only asked my team to play for 10000 points. I want to stay currently in gold. I am not as concerned about tributes we have players who get points and very few tributes

Craler is a fantastic team🎉 we are gold/ platinum on and off😂 we have a lot of fun! We all really like and care about each other💞 check us out please😘

Mustang Moe’s would love if you came and joined our group, we move between gold and platinum and have lost many of our team players due to life happenings. I recruit everyday but just can’t seem to find the team players we want, did recently make the club public just to hopefully get some added to our group.

Hi! Did you find a club yet? RaspberryBerets is a solid gold team. Every few months we bump up to platinum but our goal is to stay gold. We get 5-7 perks done every week, we usually score high in the comps. We only play one per cycle. We ask players to do a minimum of 100 tributes/10k club points per week.

1 Like

Supernova has one opening. We just ask for 1000 points before going idle when you first join. We always finish all 6 perks and bonus perk maybe a third of the time. We just ask that you do your best to finish cq’s and Dq’s and chat. 24 hours idle max unless you notify us in chat. Look for Supernova with Sonny as club leader.

1 Like

Forgot to mention that we are in platinum league.

1 Like

Cuzwecan is looking. Not sure how you find us. You sound like a perfect fit. We communicate well together

1 Like

“We can do it” is a great club and concentrates on gems and quests. we are usually in the top 5 gold and sometimes get into the Platinum league; but we are solid gold. we like to chat also especially during the competition for gold bars. try us.
thanks, Lance.

1 Like

I am a member of Tasha. We are a platinum level league looking for serious players. Please check us out and review our requirements. Sounds like you would fit in.
20,000 ppw
Unlock gift in club shop
Collect 25 tributes/day
Participate in chat
Complete minimum 7 out of 10 club quests
15 hours idle without communication beforehand = removal

1 Like