Getting players that follow rules

Hi!
I just started my own club beginning of this week, I was getting tired of angry club leaders.
CLUB: MOO QUACK*
Is #1 in the rookie league and we aim to continue to climb higher. My issue is that I’m a public club right now since it’s new , but most of my players aren’t reading the rules, following them, or using the chat. I remove anyone with 0 points or no tributes, but I’m hoping to find members that actually care to participate.

If you’d like to join we are club MOO QUACK*

1 Like

Hope your new club
Goes well in the future!
You will soon find out WHY LEADERS GET CRANKY!! LOL!!!

1 Like

Oh I 100% see and have always understood why leaders get so heated and crabby. My issue was that it was always yelling all caps, cursing, minima encouragement, etc. at least with the 3 clubs I’ve been in previously.
I just feel you can be a leader and be nice about things or at least sound nice haha. But who knows maybe I’ll turn into the yelling person :upside_down_face:

Thanks!

1 Like

Haha! It’s not a nice job at times :confused:

I also bite my lip off at times, but overall I try my best to always be nice, I don’t hold grudges, neither do I sulke! Lol
Good luck with your & your new club :blue_heart::+1:

1 Like

It took me about 6 months to sort through players that would follow the rules and then I switched my club to invite only. I still have players that don’t follow the rules or read chat but that is less than half and we manage perk 5 every week. It takes a while especially when the club is in the rookie league. We stay in the gold league because I am not willing to continuously chase after people. For me, it is a game for relaxation and I hope my members play because they enjoy it.

1 Like

With one week we advanced to the wood league, I’m hoping to be in the gold league within a month or two. Right now only myself my partner and a brand new member are following rules. I totally get it’s a lower league so there’s no reason to be strict, which I’m not I’ve only removed people that did not do tributes because I find it unfair for them to collect the prize. But also setting rules at the beginning seems to be the best way to get people to follow them so they don’t come up out of no where. It’s such a frustrating game but we always play it to relax and I’m happy with everyone having fun as long as they are sitting with 200 club points and 0 tributes.

1 Like

MooQuack. I smiled when u say u started your own club bec.of angry leaders. Give it time. U will be there too. U say members don’t read chat, follow rules etc. some members will blame leaders. I love my members but I find newbies don’t read chat so they don’t know what is entailed to win cq’s etc. And they can’t learn without reading chat. There are times u can’t drop as many as you would like. Good luck with your club.

1 Like

Good luck to you! I started my club years ago. More than half of the team are great players that any team would love to have. It’s the other half that will make any leader cranky at times. Just remember to keep your cool and never turn into those leaders you complain about. The biggest problem you’ll have is recruiting and keeping a full team. So many players, like you, are starting new clubs with so few good players left to recruit.

1 Like

I did the same thing a year and a half ago. I called it the club reboot! I invited the players from my previous team, making sure that everyone was on board with the rules: Chat required, club quests and perks #1, etc. We started again in the Rookie league, and made our way up to Platinum (where we’ve been for a long time). Along the way, I’ve been picky about new players who have joined the club. Today we have 22 solid players (I’ve just removed 2 players), and are all enjoying the game more than ever! Good luck!

1 Like

We were having that issue to, especially getting players. Right now we have good players. Some are new to groups and myself and 1 of my Co-leaders. We let them know how to do club quest, Competition dig and any others. We do also have problems with tributes being play.
1 thing you can do is keep an eye on your players stats. I am not saying we don’t get testy, because we do.

Sorry this is so long.