GENIE ON THE BEACH: Favorite Place to Vacation!

Would love to go to Guam ! Family is from there, my grandpa, uncle and 2 cousins are buried there and would love to visit them as well :dove: Never got to say goodbye to my grandpa and 1 of my cousins so it’d be great to see them and say im sorry for not being there for them

2 Likes

Florida: Discovery cove and Disney. Had the most amazing magical trip with my family. Such an amazing experience swimming with dolphins. Disney itself is just such a magical heartfelt experience. :magic_wand::dolphin::small_airplane:

1 Like

Anywhere near the ocean. One of my favorite places was Rehoboth Beach in Delaware. Also love Big Bear, CA.

1 Like

St Thomas, beautiful tropical paradise! The water is so blue, looks like a gem sparkling! I would love to go back one day!

2 Likes

I would love to return to “The Cinque Terre”, Liguria, Italy. Five fishing villages along the Italian Riviera coastline. The best part for me was the hike along the scenic coastline, going from village to village. BREATHTAKING!!!

1 Like

I would like to see Hawaii again such a awesome place!!

2 Likes

I would like to see Hawaii,but I would like to go to Yellowstone or even Port Aransas Tx. Thanks for this opportunity.

1 Like

Banff canada love the mountains

1 Like

Would love to go back to st petersburgh Florida where the white sands are relax and run my toes through the sand .relaxing

1 Like

I have never been anywhere because we could never afford it. But if i could choose it would be Hawaii for my 50th birthday. Hawaii 5-0 and all :wink:

1 Like

Greece or Alaska! Would be my wish for a vacation spot!

1 Like

I would go to Maui again. There were so many things to do and see, and shop for! The beaches were beautiful, the atmosphere was peaceful and relaxing. Years later I had to have open heart surgery, to keep myself from panicking I thought about Maui, and it worked. I was so thankful for that trip, it’s something I hope I never forget.

3 Likes

I would love to go back to Cozumel, Mexico. It was so beautiful and the water was crystal clear!

1 Like

Caribbean cruise on the carnival dream. It was beautiful there. I went to Honduras, Cozumel, and Belize . Not only were the islands beautiful and kbhad alot of fun, but the cruise ship itself was beautiful and had aplenty to do and see… Definetly want to go back!

1 Like

I would go back to Cancun because all my life that was the best place to be best person to be with that I loved very much I would love to go back just so I can relive those wonderful memories again.

Davina Davis

1 Like

Davina_Davis1

1m

I would go back to Cancun because all my life that was the best place to be best person to be with that I loved very much I would love to go back just so I can relive those wonderful memories again.

Davina Davis

1 Like

The Dominican Republic - we spent our 25th wedding anniversary there. Gorgeous facilities, super nice people, wonderful beach. Best mahi mahi! Awwwww . . . Some day. . .

1 Like

Fort Walton Beach on base. There is a dock we call turtle pond because you can feed literally dozens of turtles. So beautiful!!

1 Like

Ft Myers Florida and Sanibel island

1 Like

Anywhere there’s a beach and a cold drink with an umbrella. Siesta Key is a beautiful place.

1 Like