games win loss ratio

is me or has anyone else noticed you have to play more games to win one? it seems like today the game win loss ratio has gone down. i have to play the same game about 8 time to win one. this game is starting to suck

5 Likes

Definitely spending more money to win!

3 Likes

I notice that is fluctuates. Last week it was harder but this week has been much easier. Hang in there!

4 Likes

My club is going to boycott the game for the remainder of the day and 16 hrs remaining on our current club quest of win 40 games each because we CANNOT win a game. I’ve been playing off and on for over 8 hours and only have 32 wins and have lost over 100,000 coins and that’s with hardly buying any extra cards. We all agree it is so impossible to win that giving birth, having a root canal and multiple broken ribs would be less painful than playing this game anymore!!! And I’m a club leader and I’m all for boycotting. Pls fix this!!!

3 Likes

Mir geht es genauso,

2 Likes

yes i think i’m going to quit it’s ridiculous

1 Like

I’ve been playing this game for about 2 years and I’ll guarantee you, they have made many things much harder. When I first started playing, I got streaks pretty easily, especially on Tiki Island. Not any more. But then, they want you to buy streak boosters. Every once in a while, I’ll have a good streak, but on day 1 with no tiki, I notice tons of duplicate cards. When I’m seeing lots of 5’s and 7’s, not gonna win that game. Then start seeing those same cards everywhere. Last 6 weeks or so on my team (in top 20), the Volcano is CONSTANTLY getting hot. It never used to do that unless we had the Hold Card. They’re ruining the game.

2 Likes

i’m noticing the exact same issues. when i use up my coins i’m quitting

2 Likes

I have been having the same for almost 2 weeks now and loosing interest in the game when I can hardly complete even the simplest levels. What happened?
Just for the fun of it i choose a level on island number 2, played 100 games and wrote down wins and losses. This is without using any booster card or bying cards.
43 wins and 57 losses… I’m broke right now.
This perticular lvl is a go to for me when red stars tournament starts over, ot took me until yesterday to get the third red star.
Plz Tiki gods fix this, club point are suffering

2 Likes

Yup, having the same problem. Thinking about quitting, but, I like my team mstes. Hoping that those in authority read these posts and then does something about keeping the thousands of faithful players happy!

1 Like

Play 1 and 2 easy to win but still will take a long time

I am having the same issue and I came on here to see if others were as well. It’s like they are trying to force you to pay money for more wild cards and booster or else you will lose.
Yesterday I wrote down all of my games and I lost over 110k coins from having to replay games over and over because they give me 4 2’s to start with and no A or 3 until the last card. I have almost thrown my phone a few times.

1 Like

Wish everyone could boycott for a few days, they might stop cheating us

1 Like