Game no longer fun

Game seems to be unwinable at this point. Just a cash grab.

4 Likes

I find that it ebbs and flows. I love the game tho and just roll with it when it’s harder to win.

4 Likes

Hi
Every game is winnable. I’m on the last level last game. I never spend any money on anything. The trick is to accumulate a large amount of coins to advance. Sometimes it could take a few days. Hoped this helped you. I’m a player not from TriPeaks.

3 Likes

I totally agree. A complete money hog. It is so bloated with ads that nothing works smoothly.

2 Likes

I even had an ad play in the middle of a game. Thank goodness the game paused and I didn’t lose anything.

3 Likes

I’ve played nearly 20 games and only won 1. They have wild cards on sale and are trying to force you to buy them.

If you cant buy them it is not much fun.

2 Likes

Every game is not winnable. Absolutely not. I am a long term player and don’t know how you could possibly believe that. Not unless we’re on different versions of something weird like that.

When I open a game and from the onset there is not ONE playable card, then that game is not winnable. Now, if I want to keep on and on and on replaying that game UNTIL I get a win, that’s different. That does not mean every game is winnable because the intern times I just played it and lost, makes it NOT WINNABLE umteem times.

1 Like

True you may not win the game the first time you may have to play many times, but you will eventually win. I never spend money on boosters,wilds or volcanos and are at the very end of the game.

3 Likes

May I ask what level you’re on now…?? Thanks… ; )
Question is for Donna Perrone… ; )

1 Like

Tiki Paradise
Misty mountains
Level 765
I’ve been playing for years
They add 15 games then I have to wait a few weeks before they add more.
Same games just repeated
But I’m able to accumulate many coins waiting for new games

This sounds ridiculous but for what’s going on in this world today it takes my mind off all the bad stuff for a few minutes

Enjoy the game

5 Likes

i agree with you this past yr it has gotten horrid trying to win games.