Game improvement suggestion

Is there a way to add a check mark or some other marker when a player maxes out their club quest? It will make it easier for leaders to determine who is participating and who is not.

13 Likes

@Salem our group uses the chat when we max. We also recently added in the notes who maxes. If we miss someone one of the other members let us know and we update each time.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, Many Good ideas never seemed to be listened OR responded to…but I agree one person gets to signal the “Max” horn but I keep trying and the odd time I can get the horn to work but hours later…

1 Like

Our club was just discussing this.

1 Like

I’ve thought about this many times! It would be so very much more useful than who clicked for the club gift. We also post when we max, but it’s difficult to track as quests roll over. And especially to track who doesn’t post… The check marks give that at a glance.

2 Likes

I agree that the check mark for maxing is more beneficial than for the club gift. Our team also types in the chat feed when they max, however, that way there is no guarantee that people are really maxing, especially new members. Either fix the horn so everyone can use it or let it check mark automatically when someone maxes.

2 Likes

I’ve been asking the game to do this for many months. If every member could just blow the horn that would do it for me. I’m the leader of our team and I feel I’m always policing. I can’t police wins or plays though and I’m tired of being a cop anyway!

1 Like

I think this is a very good idea even tho the ones who don’t participate don’t receive the rewards, it would still help to know who is playing the quest and who isn’t. It may be the determining factor on whether a lowly player stays or goes.

2 Likes

agree a check mark beside the members that maxed would be great

1 Like

I’ve been saying this for months. The useless check mark for the club gift can easily be replaced with the auto-check mark for maxing. The “horn” only works every 12 hours so that’s useless. Really wish the game ppl would listen to us.

2 Likes

Agree that it would be great for anyone who maxes to be able to “blow the max horn.” As another person said. Let us all celebrate our maxing and let us all encourage the rest of the team.

We usually just go in to chat and write “maxed” if we’re not able to “blow the horn” so there is that, but I think it would be great to all be able to click the megaphone and have that alert go up in our chat.

2 Likes

Another game improvement would being able to ban someobe from group as opposed to just kicking them out … as some people will just keep coming back over and over again. And users can even just change their names and pics leaving you nothing otger than the lifetime points to show they had been in it before but not who they were or when.

1 Like