Game Changes and Suggestions

Solitaire Tripeaks Game Controllers …… Others may agree with my following post … or not I really would like to put forth a serious suggestion for the game The brand new " Skip This" Tab below the end of a game should go away … I apologize but it really is annoying and rather pointless. I would suggest instead of developing this type of addition you considering employing something that would give us the ability to chat with our partners in Relays :+1:. That would be useful for us and not a distraction without much use. Again I apologize if I’ve offended anyone Simply felt a need to put this forth. Thank you

4 Likes

I haven’t seen this “skip this” button.
But maybe your a tester?
I’d submit a feedback ticket threw your game.

I actually like the Skip button. Its great if you have a 30 minute Free play and just today I was rushing to play red stars before my booster ran out.:grin:

8 Likes

With as many things they come up with that don’t benefit the player, why would anyone trust that you’d receive the Club Points and Coins you earned? I have the Skip feature, but am not about to use it.

2 Likes

I like it too. Never had any problem getting club points, tributes or coins. It just skips the tiki dancing after a win.

3 Likes

I agree with the ability to chat direct with team members

3 Likes

I haven’t seen the skip button. I would love a way to message members.

Love the skip button!! I want Tiki to stop getting into the middle of the screen, coins flying, while I’m still in the middle of a play. How about if they don’t have him celebrate the winning card coming up, winning the game, before you touch it and get in the way? Especially when you’re on a time crunch. Ugh, I could go on but I won’t.

6 Likes

I’ve never seen, had or even heard of the SKIP button until right now!

1 Like

Really I like the new skip this button because it saves me from having to tap my screen. I also love the new watch ads to get more tributes instead of having to spend money or coins.

1 Like

I agree the communication between teammates needs to be improved. Im a Leader and just had a player leave the team because there’s little communication between players. I talk all the time but I guess players think its just for leaders. They don’t take the time to read what’s been said unless they can see it. I’d also like to have a place for me to discuss strategies to motivate players if needed. I have a loyal team that are fairly new and I’d like to give the team pointers…half dont see it because its scolled away. Just better ways to do all this would help. Ive been here 2 years, I was made Leader unknowingly and I’ve had to learn on my own and still learning. I wish there was a place that explained all of the games for all to see.

1 Like

Does any one know why they started adding more ads. I have 25 to 30 ads per game, use to only be 5 ads, what’s up

1 Like

@TaraWilhite I haven’t see anything to watch ads to get more Tributes. That is interesting.

2 Likes

@Beaches Start a Team Facebook or Messenger page and put it in Club Notes for people to join.
You can communicate better that way.

1 Like

Yeah, if it worked. Since the last update, it crashes the game and I have to pay for more tributes anyways. Update: I rebooted my tablet and now it works.

1 Like