Friends and free coins

When this started you got 15,000 every 4 hours now you get the same amount for every 8 hours, not good. Making it harder to play and stay with the game.
Not happy.

1 Like

I just reported it. I have the same problem since yesterday.

2 Likes

They have been testing in the friend center for weeks now.
Yesterday i also became a test subject mine is ask every 4hrs and I can only collect from 3people =9k :frowning:
Very disappointed

2 Likes

I’m so mad, I’ve been playing for so long now and I just feel like they keep getting taking and making it harder to play 8 hour wait for the same amount of friends coins. Disappointed

1 Like

Everyone affected by the 8 hour reset calm down a tiny bit…not a lot just a bit. Unless you require no sleep you are not picking up 90k a day. Even 75k is a bit of a stretch… 60k seems to be the right amount. So 45k a day is 75% of what you would be getting with the normal friends center and you get some sleep to boot.

For the 9k 4 hours… yeah go right ahead and continue being fully pissed.

2 Likes

So I used to pull in 60k per day now I’m pulling in 30k a day, big change.

1 Like

We are only getting about 30 thousand a day unless we continue to " lose sleep" as you call it to collect the third 8 hour gifting.

1 Like

Everyone, please make sure you report all friend center problems to customer service so they know that those in the test group are having problems. They might even compensate you. Write every day if you need to (the squeaky wheel gets oiled! Lol)

In the game, tap on your profile pic (top left corner), then Help, then Contact us at the bottom of the screen.

1 Like

Same here. It started yesterday (12/3). Can only request coin from 5 friends every 8 hours instead of 4. So, when I was getting approx. 60k coins a day, now I’m down to 15k. I’m on an aggressive team and this is killing me. I did report it. UGH!

3 Likes