Friend center shares

Has anyone else noticed the shares in the friend center shows 0 shares for all friends?

3 Likes

Oh wow I just checked and my people all show 0 shares maybe we should report this

2 Likes

How do we report this?

1 Like

Yes, I noticed it last night, around 9,EST

2 Likes

To report
Go to the menu on the game
Select help
There should be a button towards the bottom of the screen
“Still need help”
That’s the one
Goodluck
I reported also

3 Likes

Yes most on my team including my self show 0’s, but I am still getting my gifts

3 Likes

Same for me. Probably they are working on it. Luckily it hasn’t affected coin sharing.

3 Likes

Amen for that…
I still get 9k every4 hrs…but it may take all of the 4 hrs,because there test also includes NOT sending your request to all members on your list.
I know this for fact because it has happened to me several times.
Ex- Iv sent to friends in my group after Iv requested and see they are on …I ask them to give me coins and I Am NOT in there request share area but I Haven’t received any yet…
truly hope this test ends soon

2 Likes

I really think they may have taken on more than they expected with the Friend Center, and hopefully it’s a priority to fix it soon!

Anyone who hasn’t reported their problem yet, should! If their paid customer support people spend a lot of time receiving trouble tickets, maybe they’ll find a way to curb that expense!

In the game, tap on your profile pic, (top left corner), then Help, then Contact us at the bottom of the screen.

2 Likes

The friends center reset everyone to 0 as the new year rolled in, but for some reason isn’t tracking the shares. I notified the GSN team of this.

2 Likes

Iv reported a lot over the last few months I fell I report issues and tech problems more then I play.
I’m sure they are tired of my squeaky wheel

2 Likes

LOL, I hope they get tired of the squeaky wheels (me included). High 5 @Tasha! BTW, you really help a lot here! TY :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Our team shares are beginning to show up! Yay!! Thanks to all who reported the issue

3 Likes

Ours too. Now just to figure out how the want the end result for the friend center, and make it the same for everybody!

4 Likes

I need help. I’m on level 89 and still have not received a Friend Center. No way to make friends and share coins. What do I do?

@Autumn_Steele, I recently posted this. It might answer your question:

Don't have the Friend Center??

And welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I need a copy of “Friend Center for Dummies.” I’m reacquainting myself with this game after a long absence and there was no Friend Center when I last played regularly. Simple question: when I request coins, does that request go out to my entire friend list? Then, after I receive the allotted number of replies, does the request die for the others, or the request forwards to the next scheduled time slot, or what? Do I have the ability to pick which friends receive my request? All I see so far is the generic “Ask” button.

Part of my confusion may be due to the fact that I currently have 5 friends, and my current allotment is 5 friend donations every four hours. If I’m patient and wait until I have more friends, I can probably figure it out for myself. But I thought I’d ask because the knowledge base on this forum is so good.

Thank you in advance for educating me!

@Raechel, I’ll do my best here to answer some of your questions, although I haven’t exactly figured out out completely yet lol

When you request coins, yes, it goes out to your entire list.

When you receive your 5 contributions, then your request disappears from the rest of your friends games

You can’t pick and choose who to send requests to.

You need more friends though. TriPeaks allows you to have 30! Don’t wait for them to come to you though, go get 'em! Tap on your house, and on each members name, and request to be their friends. Also go to the red star leaderboard, and find those who have a lot of stars (& play a lot) and request friends there.

Btw, one of my accounts can use more friends. Look for club p4p5, Cindy Lu :slight_smile:

3 Likes

During this friend testing they are NOT sending share request to everyone on your list …
I know this for a fact.
My hubby and I are the same team when I request or vise versa I don’t have all shares I will tell him please give coins and he will look I am not on his list as requesting…
This friend test is crazy and getting annoying.
My group has had this happen several times to others also,
We have chatted a lot about it …
—-When I took pictures and reported it …
They told me friend test will be over ASAP …which was over 30 days ago…longest running test Iv seen. :confused:

2 Likes

I would fill your friends list completely all 30 friend spots :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes