Friend center petition

Tired of testing? Check out the post…FRIEND CENTER PETITION, send a msg…1 DAY NO PLAY on 1/31/20!

1 Like

I already uninstalled! I’m done, no more ad revenue from me.

Interesting idea. Had been wondering if some kind of boycott would help with some of the issues. Will share this with my team. I’m not seeing a lot of traction for the idea yet. What do others thing?

If we do not band together to say how frustrated we are…then no one has a reason to complain! This is your chance to have something happen…let your voices be heard!!! I wonder, how much money they would loose if at least half of the players didn’t play for one day!?! Our message would hit the wallet, because no one would be watching ads for coins!
I went to over 20 different forum topics and listed the FRIEND CENTER PETITION! I am hoping others will ban together to make the stand. If not, one can be happy with their frustrations continuing to go unheard by tech support!

1 Like

@Sunshine1993 out of interest what effect did your no play day have? I am honestly curious if you received any sort of feedback or if you feel as if there’s been any difference. I know that there are a ridiculous amount of players registered and I cannot imagine that a large another amount will have stopped, however I could be wrong.

In the short amount of time to organize, approximately 1 week, there was about 10 clubs and some individuals that participated. In response - nothing. It was forwarded to the development team who does the testing, which; continued to test for another 3 weeks for their “data.” As with all "businesses…it’s all about receiving money from advertising and hoping people will purchase items. I truly hoped having many participants in protest would help make a difference!

1 Like

@Sunshine1993 It is good to hear that it was forwarded to the powers that be … x

1 Like