☆☆FRIEND CENTER PETITION☆☆

Golden Tikis stopped playing at midnight after the game ended! We are all tired of the unfair practices going on!

Tiki paradise. Platinum level will boycott ONE DAY NO PLAY. Hope they notice. I have several players who want to quit the game. Guess what was in my inbox. Testing on friend center again today.

BELOW YOU WILL SEE A COMPLAINT I SENT…AND THE RESPONSE:

Peter (Solitaire TriPeaks)

Jan 31, 1:34 AM PST

Hello there,

Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately, the player services team does not have any option to revert the testing. However, we have already shared your feedback with the development team.

We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to get back to us.

Regards,

Peter
Solitaire

Jan 30, 2:12 PM PST

FRIEND CENTER TESTING has been going on since Dec. 2nd 2019, looaing 30,000 coins a day because of only being able to request coins every 8 hours! I have not been able to complete numerous quests, challenges, and help my club with perks as I normally do! I have loss numerous rewards, besides the 30,000 coin a day loss through the FRIEND CENTER TESTING.
I have complained numerous times to no avail…no one seems to CARE IF PLAYERS ARE UNHAPPY OR QUIT! I have complained with tickets: 2765472, 2670379, 2670593, and 2671324! I would receive responses back such as, “sorry your are not enjoying the app” or “testing will be over soon.” THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!
EVERYONE WHO HAS ENDURED THIS “TESTING” SHOULD BE COMPENSATED ABUNDANTLY FOR ALL LOSSES AND THE FRUSTRATION ENDURED! YOU TOOK THE ENJOYMENT FROM THE GAME! THE ONLY REASON MANY HAVE NOT QUIT YET IS BECAUSE OF THE FRIENDSHIPS WITH OUR CLUB MEMBERS! WE REFUSE TO SPEND ONE DIME ON PURCHASING ANY COINS, ETC.
DO YOU READ THE COMPLAINTS ON THE FORUMS?
DO YOU CARE?
TO MAKE A STATEMENT…TO “TECH SUPPORT” MANY OF US ARE DOING A. ☆1 DAY NO PLAY on 1/31/20!
We demand testing be OVER!!! We demand compensation for our losses and a generous reward from YOU for the time we’ve endured this irritation!!!
WILL YOU LISTEN NOW?

2 Likes

The majority of our club did the boycott, and I saw where many other clubs were joining in also. I hope it got their attention. A game should be for fun and relaxation. This game has become stressful and no longer fun. It’s hard to give up a game I enjoyed when it first launched. But with all the changes, how I feel about the game and GSN is at an all time LOW.

So, what does everyone think…will tech supporr listen and end testing - or- do they not care…in hopes everyone will purchase coins and rewards?
If testing does not end within a week…are we wanting to do a week no play? Your thoughts?

My club participated in the 1 day no play. It was hard, but we did it! Don’t know if the week of no play will fly. If my members get fed up enough, they will just stop playing and look for another game that is a non gsn game. They’re saying it won’t do any good anyway! So what can we do! Not enough teams participated. Also, we have members from all timezones, so they was a little confused on when to stop and when to start again.

1 Like

The boycott may have ticked them off cause the last two days, the games have been very hard to complete. If you went anywhere else though, they’d be just as greedy as these people are.

2 Likes

I opened all 3 of my accounts this afternoon to learn that the losing Treasure Shrine has be forced onto all of my accounts. From the feedback from my Teammates it appears this may be system wide.

I have informed customer service I will not accept these changes nor make any additional purchases. I will terminate my accounts when I’ve exhausted my current coin balances.

1 Like

It was a great idea but it didn’t seem to matter one bit to Tri Peaks :rage::rage::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Feb 3, 1:01 AM PST

Hello there,

Thank you for your reply.

We have already shared your feedback and the comments to our developer team. Unfortunately, we do not have any ETA on when this testing will be completed as they are still waiting to collect some valuable data.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to get back to us.

Regards,

Peter
Solitaire Tripeaks Support

Feb 1, 8:50 AM PST

Peter,
Did you fwd this msg to Management?
If not, please do so.
I want an exact date that ALL friend center testing is done.
If it continues…you will be faced with another boycott of NO PLAY, or lots of people will just quit playing the game completely.
Do you value your players?
Michelle
On Friday, January 31, 2020

2 Likes

My question is what are they doing testing it at all lol😉 they’ve got no BIZNESS DOING WHAT THEY NOOO OS OH SO ANNOYING YANNO I HOPE THEY READ THIS STUFF WE WRITE ON THIS FORUM

I protested them wanting to sell my information and they took everything away and I had to start over and got no friend center at all now.

1 Like

You have got to be kidding me! Their action is totally out of line! …and, are you still playing?

Yes I do still play but not as much. Refuse to Buy coins so when they’re gone I stop

I have to say that the changes that they are calling testing is NOT testing at all. They have had enough time to gather all the information they need and to me what we have now is the NEW one :rage:

1 Like

The normal response from Tri Peaks :rage: I love how you never get a response from the development department on this or any other testing they say they are doing. I have worn my fingers out sending complaints after complaints and I have even changed my rating of the game and put the reason why. No one has said anything about this. So frustrating that they don’t communicate with us.

1 Like

Gotta love the same answers time and time again :joy::rage:

1 Like

So my thoughts…they really don’t care if they loose players, figuring other people will try the game out…it’s all about watching the ads and trying to get players to purchase coins and the helps! Do they not realize, when you have happy players we happily watch the ads and occasionally purchase items? When forced into their “testing,” you get players that won’t purchase a thing and feel like quitting or quit because of the frustration!

1 Like

Why nit just give everyone 50,000 coins everyday and fix this issue, better yet, award every single player who has been a player for over a year one million coins! Shrine is a joke now, too much adjusting, changing and ruining this once fun game. :’/ they really do not care about people.

3 Likes

That would be amazing!!!

1 Like