Friend center coins

I was wondering why I’m only getting a 1000 coins from 5 people instead of 5000 coins from 5 people every 4 hrs

3 Likes

My guess is maybe you are part of a test?
There have been several test running in the friend center, at different time with different players, different coin amounts and collect times. (My friend shares are 3k/5friends every 4hrs)
You can submit a ticket to the help center threw your game and see what they say also.

1 Like

I sent coins whenever requested. Often I don’t get any

Did that twenty times! Had NO FRIEND CENTER at all! I had to be deleted from my club, started all over now it’s 1000 per person ! They do not care! Just take your money!

It is very much a free game, it’s all in how you choose to play it.
I never had Facebook when the coin share was there and managed to build coins . Now I’m thankful for the friend center in the game. I endured a long test cycle as you will find previous posts by me. And yes it was very frustrating as I got use to something it would change.

3 Likes

@Joackie
So I did notice for a while on my game also, most of my friends were in my group so I could chat and ask them to look, I found that it seemed my request was not being sent to all members…I sent pictures of my chat/friends list to game services/help and got a lame feedback but after that it stoped. I’m not sure if it’s part of the testing but I seen it happen with my own eyes.
There is one suggestion I can give tho, I always go threw my friends list now and if a player is idle 28hrs or has low shares I delete them and find a new one. (Shares are reset on sundays if that helps)
Good luck to finding friends that share.

2 Likes

It seems as some newer players in our club are only getting 1000 coins from friends, where as most players are getting 3000. I am telling them to turn in a ticket to get it fixed.

4 Likes

I have a different tactic on friends center usage. I have a core group that shares aplenty. And then I reserve about 5 spots for folks in the lower leagues to encourage greater participation in the game. Only If they don’t play for 30 days do I drop them for someone new and newbie-ish. Every so often I go out and cull diamond or platinum level club folks not in my team to save spots for newbies, cause they dont need my help.

1 Like

I never considered saving spots for newbies! I think that’s a really good idea to follow!