Free club gift box

Iv noticed a lot of teams don’t care about the club gift(looking at others clubs no checkmarks) I love free stuff and our club dose a great job at getting them, but when I open them some days I’m sooo disappointed. The coins less then 1000, we can’t even play a game with that. It would be nice if they replaced those sm amounts because it seems I get a lot of that. Who wants better free CLUB gifts for playing the game?

14 Likes

I agree! Even an occasional volcano, wave breaker or defroster card would make the game more fun and exciting!

13 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. Add some cards maybe even a chest once in a while. It’s nothing to look forward to

8 Likes

I’m always happy with whatever I get for free, but I wouldn’t complain if they provided something better!

10 Likes

I think a booster would be an excellent prize.:blush:

7 Likes

It is disappointing. Would be nice to vary the prize s.

6 Likes

I agree! I have to spend coin to get more cards 2 or 3 times just to win one hand!!

3 Likes

I agree entirely the club gifts are very poor they need to upgrade the gifts

5 Likes

Hey Everybody! I got a Defroster Card today! Wooo Hooo!!

3 Likes

Agree. Wild cards or volcanos would be a nice gift :gift:

5 Likes

I need as many Club gifts as possible can you dig it

3 Likes

I got a bomb defused the other day:heart_eyes:

1 Like

This week I’ve gotten a box defuser, wave breaker, free play, I love this weeks club gifts

3 Likes

SURE! That would be be Awesome if they would give us a wild card or even 3k every once I awhile! Cuz it’s like what was said before, 1,000? You can’t even play a game with that!! And besides I VERY RARELY get 1k I usually get only 900 coins at the most! But I do LOVE the Free Plays!! So keep them Coming!!

3 Likes

Same here. I go to club $ree gift and everyone ignores it. Im tired of waiting others to see what we get. Why don’t they do somethin different and take that down. I do the daily gift cause i don’t have to count on others to get