FOOD QUIZ: What's Your Signature Dish?

Bread pudding with homemade vanilla ice-cream

Garlic lemon Chicken over Quinoa with roasted veggies

Grilled BBQ Chicken with homemade BBQ sauce. With grilled roasted potatoes and onions and fresh garlic , also grilled zucchini, yellow squash and onions with butter and fresh garlic.

Buffalo chicken ring using crescent roll dough

100% tacos. Big favourite in our house

Cheesy potatoes :heart::heart::heart::heart:

I am requested to make my potatoes salad at every family event. It was passed down from my grandmother .but what I think is my signature dish is my meatloaf. Made with Ritz crackers green peppers ,green chilies,onions and sweet peppers salt and peppers.

1 Like

Stuffed peppers or my Chicken Stir fry. My dessert is 3 berry cobbler.

1 Like

Homemade Mac and cheese

Chicken with dumplings. It was the only thing I could cook better than my ex. The dumplings were so fluffy.

1 Like

Vegan stew :shallow_pan_of_food:tasty food

Butter tarts, apple pie, and cole slaw!

My carrot cake.there’s never any leftover.

Guacamole is always a hit!

My spaghetti sauce can’t be beat!! But potato salad brings some oohhhss and aaahhhhss as well.

Roast, potatoes, carrots with homemade gravy and biscuits. Yummmmmm

Has to be potato soup. Always a MUST on a rainy day!

My banana bread is a huge crowd pleaser & requested often! :banana:

Cut 3 strips of bacon :bacon:until crisp. In bacon grease fry 1 cup of cubed chicken. :rooster:When chicken is half cooked add 1/4 cup of diced onions :onion:and a 8 oz can of mushroomsCook until chicken and onions are done. Put on plate and top with shredded cheddar cheese.:cheese:
Enjoy :woman_cook:

Sweet Potato Casserole, which is basically a praline layer over mashed sweet potatoes. Very Southern, and I’ve won 2 baking contests with it.