FOOD QUIZ: What's Your Signature Dish?

Even if we generally consider ourselves not-the-best when it comes to cooking, most of us have that one recipe up our sleeve that’s guaranteed to please. Maybe it’s a main dish? Maybe it’s a dessert? Maybe it’s an app, or a side, but every time we serve it, you hear the word “WOW!” at least once, and often many times.

We want to know what YOURS is! So please, if you’d be so kind to share, answer below for a chance for 100,000 Coins, 10 Freeplays, 5 Wilds, and 5 Volcanos!

We’ll choose 10 players who answered the question at random next Thursday afternoon and they’ll get what we just cooked from that recipe of boosters!

92 Likes

Corn Beef and Cabbage with Soda bread

5 Likes

Pozole verde :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart: and guacamole :avocado:

4 Likes

Lasagna​:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Grilled Balsamic Chicken with Roasted Garlic Pasta

1 Like

I once won an award for my apple & pear pie :pie:

2 Likes

Baked pork chops and 5 cheese ziti. That meal is always requested when my kids come home yo visit!

my roast beef done in oven with veggies mash potatoes and beef gravy i cook for 6 hours had poeple ask how i do it

1 Like

The “Noodle” Dish, with a salad

My very special, and may I say, absolutely delicious, Scandinavian Salmon with an Asian touch!

1 Like

My sausage gravy​:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Taco salad is my favorite dish. Every one loves it :heart:

Everyone loves my homemade yeast rolls. I’m asked to bring them to every get together. Even if it’s a BBQ with hamburgers and hot dogs, they still want yeast rolls!

2 Likes

My signature dish is HOMEMADE CHILI AND CORN BREAD IGET MORE COMPLIMENTS ON THIS THAN ANY DISH I COOK

Lasagna with Homemade pasta and tiny meatballs

Tofu Bobodie, African dish

Fried chicken with mashed potatoes and homemade gravy.

3 Likes

Pasta anything pasta

1 Like

Ruben :sandwich::sandwich::sandwich::sandwich::sandwich::sandwich::sandwich::sandwich::sandwich::sandwich::sandwich::sandwich::sandwich::sandwich::sandwich::sandwich::sandwich:with homemade french fries

2 Likes

My signature dish is seafood creole with white rice.