FOOD QUIZ: What's for Thanksgiving THIS Year?

TWO WEEKS FROM TODAY…

If you’re American, you will likely be at some form of a Thanksgiving meal. It might be drastically different from what you’ve experienced in the past.

Answer below for a chance to be chosen at random to receive 50K Coins and 10 Wilds next Thursday! We will choose 10 authors at random who answer the question. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, corn and rolls covered in delicious gravy! For dessert…my Grandma’s chocolate pudding pie!

5 Likes

Maybe steak mashed potatoes

2 Likes

Prime rib, smoked turkey, traditional and non traditional sides. My Italian friend is bringing homemade red sauce with noodles, gravy, mashed potatoes, stuffing, ect

3 Likes

Ham, because my granddaughter prefers ham over turkey, mashed potatoes because she also loves those, candied yams, salad and chocolate & lemon pies because that’s what my Mom always made. It will just be my granddaughter & myself. No traveling this year. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

2 Likes

Multi-family gathering at a hall where each family sit together.

1 Like

While there will be fewer of us around the table this year the menu will remain the same. Our menu will include mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes w/ brown sugar glaze, sausage stuffing, corn, fresh green beans, gravy and Turkey of course! Let’s not forget dessert, homemade pumpkin and apple pies served with whipped cream and ice cream. Oops almost forgot the homemade cranberry sauce and cranberry relish. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

2 Likes

Turkey baked Turkey wings ham chitterlings
Canied yams mashed potaoes stuffing sauerkraut salad collard greens baked mac and cheese sweet potato pie cheesecake banana pudding buttermilk biscuits

1 Like

Turkey, potatoes, stuffing, pie

1 Like

Turkey, stuffing, pineapple casserole, mashed potatoes, and green bean casserole.

Wishing everyone a blessed Thanksgiving!

1 Like

Prob Chicken and Dumplings and the normal thanksgiving stuff

1 Like

Turkey Stuffing mashed potatoes gravy corn pumpkin bread and pumpkin cheesecake for dessert

1 Like

Turkey, macaroni and cheese, mashed potatoes, pecan pie , dressing

1 Like

Turkey, fried chicken, collards, chicken salad. Death by chocolate cake and sweet potato pie.

1 Like

Turkey, homemade real mashed potatoes, redneck casserole aka green bean casserole, stuffing, honey rolls and apple pie. No cranberry in this house (YUCK)!! The best part of all is my husband does the cooking. Woo hoo!!!:grin:

2 Likes

We have close to the same menu every year. Turkey with mashed potatoes, 2 kinds of gravy, a dressing/stuffing variety, mac salad, green bean casserole, candied yams, 6 pies and an assortment of veggies and appetizers

1 Like

Butter and herb roast Turkey, Buttermilk cornbread stuffing with spicy sausage, green salad with crisp bacon bits and chestnut, sweet smashed potato,cranberry and dried cherry sauce. Plus my favorite garlic and cheese stick bread!

2 Likes

Just three of us this year but the food will be close to the same. Turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing and some vegetables. Pie and ice cream

1 Like

Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, rolls, sweet potatoes, garlic green beans, pink stuff, pumpkin pie, rum cake, shrimp cocktail, sangria, deviled eggs, giblets gravy…

1 Like

Peace and health .And lot of pie

1 Like