Finding the highest payout

So the level my team had been using to cleanup on points and coins has suddenly dried up and barely pays out. Anyone have any leads on where you can earn high points and coins even if you don’t win the game?

3 Likes

My team has had the same thing happen. There were a few levels that we used that are now useless. The latest update really ruined the game for many of us

2 Likes

Same thing for me, yay game make it more costly and less enjoyable. Bah humbug

3 Likes

Even if there were levels like this IT SHOULD NOT BE MENTIONED IN A PUBLIC FORUM VIEWBLE BY ALL, included the development team responsible for these changes. Wise up people.

15 Likes

Whoa there… no need to “yell” tiger…

7 Likes

Ikr!! … The one I used isn’t working now… I can’t move forward in the game cause I’ve finished all the levels… Now I have no idea what to use to make enough points now for club. :frowning:

2 Likes

What about playing tributes? It seems to work well for most other players. Or any of the other levels available.

3 Likes

Hah I beg to differ. I should double the font size and bold it.

4 Likes

yes - there’s a difference between ‘yelling’ out of anger and ‘yelling a warning - danger ahead’

3 Likes

Yes, mine is the 2nd.

2 Likes

:roll_eyes: :ok_hand: whatever dude. I have seen you post on other topics and you seem to always be right…

1 Like

They’ve rigged the game against the players yet again.
I will also reiterate that any glitches in our favor shouldn’t be posted here or even in chat. They read these posts and fix the glitches immediately but they never listen to our complaints. Not really happy about it and as soon as my coins are gone, so am I. With the rotten payouts now, it wont take too long.

5 Likes

my email is Marnee115@gmail.com if you want to send me hints and tips away from the public forum viewable by all hehehe Thanks

3 Likes

I wouldn’t mind and advice u have on playing more efficiently coin and time wise. My email is
wjmicro@ix.netcom.com
Thanks

2 Likes

What I would like to do is revolt. GSN has made it impossible to win a game without paying for more coins & using all your boosters. I’ve gone through 300K+ to compete in red star quests. It costs 3K to play a game & by the time you’re done paying for more coins or boosters in order to win you’re down lots of coins. If you dont have any boosters you can spend 12K, extra cards run about 5K game is 3K. 1 game can cost 20K and the winning payout is 3200 (if your lucky). Come on… how ridiculous is that. The game is rigged against you, GSN has taken all the fun out of it. I understand their aim is to make money, but why can’t they make it fair. If they feel people are cheating boot the cheaters, don’t punish everyone. I’ve been playing for about 2 years and when my coins are gone, so am I.
I had 6 million coins last Friday, I am down to 4.8 million, at this rate I’ll be gone in 1.5 weeks

5 Likes

My guess is this game is data driven, so they don’t need to waste time reading our post.
The data tells them which games/levels are being played the most…then they slightly alter them.
So when people share them everyone starts trying so that level gets burned out as I would call it.
I have some go to levels and have also noticed they pay out a bit less then before😕. Good luck on finding good payout levels seems in the last month nothing wants to pay out.

4 Likes

Did you see any specific levels mentioned?

I dont think it’s all data driven. Back when they changed over from Facebook to Friend center, there was a glitch. If you pressed a certain part of the screen before points were displayed you could pull up Facebook share. They fixed that glitch almost immediately after it was posted in this forum.

2 Likes

You must be an incredibly bad player. It is a rough start when you first start playing this game, but once you get far enough and experienced enough, there are no more excuses. I joined a diamond level club 1 1/2 years ago with 2 million coins. I now have over 30 million, with 400 wild cards, 40,000 gems, and more boosters than I know what to do with.
This is a company! They do want people to spend money. Not everything should be free! People who are not skilled enough need to go play Candy Crush. This game takes skill. You have 5 million coins! What the hell are you complaining about? You should never ever run out of coins!! Play smarter and stop complaining that a free game offers the chance for you to buy things but does not require it. Grow up.

1 Like

Wow, let’s be nice guys…

4 Likes