Find a good rookie club? Need to find a list for them!

I want a rookie club! where do I find them?

2 Likes

Where do find clubs you want to join? The list of them,please

2 Likes

Wow, that’s so weird that you don’t have responses already. You are welcome to join p4p3, or p4p4!

If c you request to join, let me know here!

1 Like

Also, I would expect it to be very hard to find a good rookie club. Good rookie clubs don’t stay rookie, they move up to wood and higher.

1 Like

You are welcome in our club, but we are noe in the wood league and hopefully moving up in the next league tomorrow, bot ask for the club " Nytår", if you are interested…make 2500 club points per day and follow chat and club notes;)

1 Like

That was very nice! Thank you very much! Wanted to start in a brand new starting club to work up! So many have 5-10 crowns & that is not fair! To new one starting out! They are cheaters want no part! I like to chat! Find out where everyone is from!

1 Like

Ok I am in a newer club but tri peaks will not give me friend center Their answer testing level 86 so I was going to drop or get out to join another so I could have my 30 friends! Not new been in 2 yrs! I will look you up! Thank you again! Kate

Nytar! Club I looked no club, doing something wrong?

Thank you Cindy lu! You are so cute, looked you up nice character! Love it, really am grateful love to meet good people!

1 Like

What club are you in now? I can send you an inwite if you cant find my club…

1 Like

Our club name is nytĂĄr, not nytar :wink:

1 Like

I started a new club and need players! We are a wood league team now! I want players who like to chat, follow the simple rules and play daily! If you are interested the name of our club is Aylah’s Angels

I went to Aylah’sAngels says No club would love to join

@Kate4, search can sometimes be picky. Make sure the is a space between Aylah’s (and) Angels. If that doesn’t work, try just Aylah’s - or just Angels

Perk Smashers would love to have you! We love to chat and help our newbies learn the game. Come check us out!!