Favorite Event? [Sample Post - but feel free to reply]

I like Clearin’ Clubs the best, because I love Volcano Cards!

1 Like

I like clearing Diamonds for the Wild Cards

1 Like

Friday 3/2 and I get a message that not everyone is getting the same event today as advertised … hmmm. So it seems I don’t get an event at all? What is up with that?

They are event testing today, so yes some wont get the same as others and others may not get any at all.

I like clearing the cards, for either volcano cards and wild cards. They are both so helpful in winning some of those tougher hands.

2 Likes

I like the club quests and really wonder what is taking so long to bring those back. Surely the glitch is fixed by now!

I too enjoy the club quests because I seem to be more motivated to doing things for the team than for myself. :smile:

1 Like

I really like clearing clubs for volcano cards. I wish the would have those type of quests every day instead of 3 or 4 times a week like now. :blush:

2 Likes

I liked the Trifecta the 3 Games in one day

3 Likes

I like the Double Gift Box day. To bad you don’t get Double Coins for each thank you though! :gift::heart:️:gift::heart:️. I especially like it when 100% of the proceeds go to a Good Cause!!

5 Likes

I like that too! I hope they do it more often!

1 Like

I like the trifecta quests the best I push my self to see how quick I can get all of them down

1 Like