FAVE MOVIE OF PAST YEAR

Continuing the discussion from MOVIE QUIZ: Favorite Movie in the past year?:

1st time I’ve ever written here but am presently watching THE ILLUSIONIST for 12 time this past week because stuck at home the new covid but this movie made it worth it and discovered something new I have missed or overlooked each rewatch!!! Still watching and still am enjoying and learning new things each ti.e!!! An absolute must see or rewatch and see what you might have missed the 1st, 2nd, etc. time(s)!!! Challenge: watch at least 2x and see what YOU missed. :laughing: ENJOY!!!

2 Likes

Maverick. They did a good job. Story line carried.

A man called Otto. Great movie and Tom hanks is so versitile in the many different roles he has played

I’m going to have to say that would be Top Gun -Maverick and thank you for the coins.

THE ILLUSIONIST. AND TRUST AND BELIEVE ME I WILL BE WATCHING IT AGAIN. IT’S JUST THAT TYPE OF MOVIE.

Oppenheimer one of the best movies I’ve ever seen! It shook me to my core literally and figuratively because the background music and sound editing was so good it felt like the whole theater was shaking. Very rarely have I been so completely moved by a movie. It was as good if not better than Schindler’s List or The Shawshank Redemption.

My favorite movie this year so far is M3GAN. It’s pretty amazing that AI can look so real. It was a thriller/suspense/horror all in one movie!

Top Gun Maverick! They did an amazing job with this sequel!

Avatar 2 it was long but was great

Bullet Train with Brad Pitt on Netflix was funny and action packed. Haven’t been out to movies much because of the lack of movies we’d be interested in seeing lately and ticket prices are getting a bit crazy.

Barbie movie is favorite first time movie see this year aka favorite by default!!!

My favorite movie is Gods country

TRANSFORMERS! Hands down the best of the year! I’m from Brooklyn so I love the references, the music & the characters. Its on Prime now if you’ve havent seen it!

The Sound of Freedom

My favorite movie this past year is Sound of Freedom

1 Like

My favorite movie " Ready! Player One"